something different..

squaregains

We are looking to develop an independent interest site on spread trading. (primarily focusing on financials but covering some element on Sports/Gambling). Trade2Win caters very well for the advanced-professional technical trader but we are looking at developing an interest site for traders at the start of their career as well as those just interested in having the occasional "flutter".

I am looking for individuals who would be interested in being a part of this venture. There are, very broadly speaking, three areas we are focusing on 1) Technology 2) Marketing and most importantly 3) Content.

By posting here I am really looking for people to provide help on the Content aspect e.g. to provide detailed reviews of the various spread-betting platforms, their experiences, maintain daily "interesting" trade journals..etc.

Can provide more details if you are interested.

canteen! - were not following the boo.com model here :) although can provide some sandwiches in return for complete devotion..

i can offer complete deviation, but im not sure that is what you are looking for..

how much do you pay per word of editorial?

pay per word would be asking for trouble! we can an will pay for good quality articles, mail me for details and examples of work. Rgds.