software review

Pat494

Legendary member
The member's comments on software are useful but I think it would be especially helpfull if an expert member reviewed various software packages and pointed out the advantages and flaws in the systems. Who they would suit and for what purpose and level of complexity etc. etc.
One is never sure that some of the ordinary reviews aren't shall we say biased one way or the other OR just not giving an honest review through lack of ability etc.
Really helpfull to newbies confused by the plethora of systems - some of which have a lot more merit than others for the price.
Any vendor worth his salt would jump at the chance to display his wares so publicly imho and offer his software free for analysis

Good idea, and we'd have no trouble sourcing software, books, courses etc, if we can find suitable members who are willing to write up the reviews. If anyone's interested, please pm me and we'll set something up.

Good idea, and we'd have no trouble sourcing software, books, courses etc, if we can find suitable members who are willing to write up the reviews. If anyone's interested, please pm me and we'll set something up.

GREAT - common sense revived
Count me in for the not too technical stuff

Okay I'll discuss this further with the advisors, and we'll volunteer for certain types of traders to take on the various roles required.

Okay I'll discuss this further with the advisors, and we'll volunteer for certain types of traders to take on the various roles required.

if tradestation would give me a copy of TS8.3 I'll test it for 4months and give my views on the the software on a daily/nightly bases

this would be good for me and TS, win/win

Glen