So much different between bet and chart?

Gob00st

Hi Guy,
I am new to SB, sorry if my question sounds rubbish.

I have a demo account with E-trade.
I have noticed there are a huge difference between the quote which used for buying and selling, for example for Wall Street is 9519 - 9523, but the chart is currently at 9423.

Though it is said "Chart is delayed by 15 minutes", how could there is a huge difference?
:-0

Regards
Gob00st

I'm guessing that the chart is showing Fridays close maybe where as the price is live or vice versa.

Check it now and see if it's caught up (except for 15min delay, so will still be different but not by 100!)

I'm guessing that the chart is showing Fridays close maybe where as the price is live or vice versa.

Check it now and see if it's caught up (except for 15min delay, so will still be different but not by 100!)

Thanks for your reply, but I don't think is Friday's close.
Just checked 20 sec ago with E-trade demo account , the Wall street is quoting for 9508 - 9512 for buying and selling , but the chart is is at 9424 !!?? :confused:

This makes the chart becomes useless ! Anyone have notice this before or could help to explain this?

Many Thanks
Gob00st

Last edited:
Is one quote future and the other cash ?

Its "wall street rolling daily" with E-trade demo account. And the chart is just with this wall street rolling daily .

Any possible explanations ?

Many Thanks
Gob00st

QED.

I bet a live account will be at the right prices.

Thanks, I think you are probably right. But I am not gonna go live until a few more month play with demo account, I found the IG demo is much better in term of real time chart but it expires in 14 days...

Is there any good demo account(provide real time chart) that could last longer ??:?:

Thanks.
Gob00st