So how did everyone get into trading?

mikeball87

34 1
I'm interested in how people came to wanting trade & how they got into it.

Obviously the money is an attraction but what made you think you was as smart as the guys in the city/wall st..

Did you hear some 'x trader' tell you how you can make millions?
Did you get a call from a sales guy?
Did you learn from a friend?
Did the market one particular day catch your eye?

For me it was 2008 when it all went tits up, I couldn't understand what all the numbers & charts was people kept talking about on tv. So I looked into it, the more I looked into it the more I seen people telling me how easy it was to make money, not once did I not believe them. I was almost ready to quit my job once I discovered binary options!! Haha.

I soon realised then I didn't have a clue. So once I blew my account I quit trading & forgot about the whole malarkey..

Then in 2010 I thought what a waste of time & all the effort I put in was just wasted. Learning all the lingo, chart patterns & word meanings.. So I went back but this time with a more 'institutional approach'..

I have yet to look back & have been very successfully trading on my own. No seminars no nonsense get ritch bot, no advisory brokers. Just me & internet connection & patience is all I need to make money now !! & no binary options!! Just shares (CFD)

Last edited:
Reactions: Forexmospherian

gerryg

Established member
900 7
I've been searching stable online income about 3 years before discovered forex opportunity for me. Despite of severe losses I was set on keeping on with forex and only after 2 years become successful

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock