SKYPE trading rooms.

Hello, my name is Andre Hughes, i am from Switzerland and i trade Forex for 4 years. I would like to join your chatroom so we can share our experiences together.
My Sype ID is hughes.andre
Please add me.

Hello!

I am a FX trader from Switzerland with 4 years experience in trading the forex market. I am mainly a swinger but also intraday sometimes, I would love to share my experience and listen to the other traders.

Please add me to the room. My Skype ID is: hughes.andre

Is this trading room still active?

alborca.com

World Class Trading Room on Skype, We put the pieces to the puzzle.

you can directly add us on skype > fborca.alborca

Attachments

• PuzzlePiece1.png
    PuzzlePiece1.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 329
  • microsoft-buys-skype.jpg
    microsoft-buys-skype.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 453
Hey everyone, i've been learning/demo trading FX for a little over a year now, mainly focusing on Binary Options but i've been wanting to learn more about spot FX. i usually look at EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, but i look at others as well. For BO's i usually watch the M15 TF, but since i've been dabbling in spot FX, i look at H4. I mainly use Price Action as my strategy and look for confluence and past S/R levels. I would like to be added to a Skype group if any of them are still available. my Skype name is austin.kalenda if anyone wants to add me. I've seemed to reach a plateau where i break even most of the time. I will win a great trade but the next day i give it back little by little, and my account seems to just hover with the same balance. I'm looking to learn something from other experienced traders.