SKYPE trading rooms.

gentlemen:

As a long time FX trader I believe that sharing insight can oftentimes be of great help to others who seek to fine tune entries and exits. For this reason, I would like to join the skype group. Could you kindly ad:
alpha.overlays

Last edited:
Hi guys,

All messed up. I do not have a skype trading room. Sorry I dont feel I am online enough now to warent it as I travel way too much. Therefore you need to start your own and here is the place to do it.

A little tip for those of you who maybe frustrated and not getting anywhere fast. There is something I have found recently which is very rewarding. Infact I have 2 things where I do put my money and do earn money with simple methods. Although one is pretty new to me but because I am earning on a daily basis with it without doing too much. I recommend you to look into it. So for that I will give you my skype name when requested. All I can say is I am very excited where this programs potenctial looks like it's headed. Wow wow wow.

would be interested in finding out more. :)

So, no trading room for skype? Well, I have had a couple of those , so what i have decided to do is give it another go. It is going to be in english and spanish. Although, my scope of operations allow me the flexibility to use spot, forwards and options, this new group will focus on what has been asked the most over the last month: intra-day.
Anyone that wants to join in is free to do so. Only two things i ask:
1) no emoticons
2) don't try to sell stuff
the skype group name: FX-Resources: IMC
direct skype: alpha.overlays

According to the Beeb there is a nasty virus attacking skype users at the moment - so beware.