SKYPE trading rooms.

Hi All

I have been trading forex for 2 years now (on and off) so glad to connect/join your skype group. Pls add me: ness558

I am often online on BlackBerry during daytime (GMT+7)

hey guys my skype is mikel.122. please invite me

i scalp all us equities. its nice to share info on stocks live so we can make money :D

Closed

JDTRADER's Live Trading room is CLOSED

Got to big to fast and took to much effort

Now made private :cool:

No more requests please

Good Luck & Safe Trading (y)

hi guys. we've just added a nice skype room for traders, with a focus on short term majors but we also have longer time frame traders, and cross pair traders. Please add me and then I can add you skype name Julianfry or [email protected]

Julian it was nice for you to join us even tho you did FX and we did the Emini's you are a good guy......skype name edmccall

Yes it can get overwhelming real fast....I belong to a few trading rooms (that I'm not in while trading) and started 1 for the "TF" traders about 10 people w/ about the same methodology ....there we are able to share charts and talk at the same time........might be hard for the newbie....but I suggest finding like minded traders and form your own group. Webex has a nice site(room) for about $50 per month.

Please add me to the Skype trading room , i trade us index n currency futures and etfs and my Skype I'd is bluvortex. Thanks n merry Christmas.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm interested in watching live day trading/stock screening by experienced people. If there is any NYSE or any US market skype groups please add me. I have some experience but already overloaded with info. Thank you.

If you guys are interested then my trading room is open to everyone who wants to learn and meet new traders and learn from eachother.

Its not skype, i would think it would be to much chitchater there lol

I trade the Emini NQ only and give out calls and help traders to learn how i trade, the room is open to everyone and is free. A fun place to gather and learn.

Room is open from Monday to Friday, 20-30mins before market opens.

Link: Browse or search for free chat rooms - Paltalk

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir,

I'd like to join your room.
What's the address?

Tks

Would love to find a nice Chat room to mingle and share. I am a very active trader, and trade several methods, would be great to have some interaction. Any recommended rooms?

My Skype name is jcpforex