Simple trading tools changed my life

Hi I am a Forex trader with over 5 years experience specializing in quality indicators and automated trading systems

Need help with getting consistent in your trading, message me 😊 the simplest trading tools have changed my life forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I am a Forex trader with over 5 years experience specializing in quality indicators and automated trading systems

Need help with getting consistent in your trading, message me 😊 the simplest trading tools have changed my life forever.
its a most knowledgable forum you have joined , so just keep relax and go ahead , so many experts are available who are very friendly to solve any problems. happy trading.

its a complicated issue to answer properly , because which option is good it depends on your trading demand , manual option is best from all , there is no doubt , but to be experienced about this you have to pass a long time with great patience.

@Peter Borren was asking you to elaborate on which trading tools you use, hence he wanted you to go ahead. Makes sense? I've edited your thread title, as titles are a short summary of the thread, and moved it to the first post. Please also note we have a strict vendor policy, in case the intention of your thread was commerical in nature: https://www.trade2win.com/help/vendor-policy/
Sharky, thanks for keeping the vendors accountable. I wish they had someone like you on MQL5. The vendors get away with many shister dealings and nobody seems to care on that platform. That is why i looked and found this platform. Thaks

just list down what you are doing ....i will take a look

sounds really good that it worked , by the way can you please explain how you managed you money i mean money management when trading in practically ?