short selling dax with options

Don't you fink it is dumb to state "I am emotionless?".The retards might believe you.

Nah, the retard could take trader X who can trade without getting stressed and upset about it, and overlays there own understanding and experience (which may or may not be limited) and concludes that trader X must emotionless and emotionally dead because they themselves cannot operate in the same way.
Now that strikes me as full on retard. :)

Nah, the retard could take trader X who can trade without getting stressed and upset about it, and overlays there own understanding and experience (which may or may not be limited) and concludes that trader X must emotionless and emotionally dead because they themselves cannot operate in the same way.
Now that strikes me as full on retard. :)

Some body said in one of their posts , you are teacher .So here you don't have to breed dumb traders anymore , just teach them my types of methods.They won't have psyche issues .And you can become a profitable trader , as well as getting people to pay you more for training.

Some body said in one of their posts , you are teacher .So here you don't have to breed dumb traders anymore , just teach them my types of methods.They won't have psyche issues .And you can become a profitable trader , as well as getting people to pay you more for training.

Firstly: they were taking the pizza out of you :thumbs:

Second: if they have learnt anything from me and mi jollies on here then good on them.

Third: your 'methods' are 95% same as the 95%.

Fourth: you still have to start and stop with an auto, psych is still there.

Fifth: ive been profitable for some time now, but you already know that dint ya. :D

darktone;2924650[B said:
EMOTIONALLYDEADTEACHERNAZISCUMBAGSEERIGHTTHROUGHME****WHATIWILLIDODAVYODAVYDAVYEMOTIONALLYDEADTEACHERNAZISCUMBAGSEERIGHTTHROUGHME****WHATWILLIDODAVYODAVYDAVYEMOTIONALLYDEADTEACHERNAZISCUMBAGSEERIGHTTHROUGHME****WHATWILLIDODAVYODAVYDAVYEMOTIONALLYDEADTEACHERNAZISCUMBAGSEERIGHTTHROUGHME****WHATWILLIDODAVYODAVYDAVYEMOTIONALLYDEADTEACHERNAZISCUMBAGSEERIGHTTHROUGHME****WHATWILLDODAVYODAVYDAVY[/B]

Posted the previous in lock step bold fashion so as help break through the filter, prolly a waste o time though eh (y)

Thanks can you suggest me some books or websites that can help me to learn more?

Heres a good start

disease-delusion-book-cover.jpg

and finish out with

517x7HPKFAL._SX335_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Booooom! keys to the markets bro, keys to the markets. Then post on here LIVE to prove something to yourse.... others that you a star. Double BOOOOOM! :cool::cool:

This is the pro trading way, lluzerin way :smart:;)

and finish out with

517x7HPKFAL._SX335_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Booooom! keys to the markets bro, keys to the markets. Then post on here LIVE to prove something to yourse.... others that you a star. Double BOOOOOM! :cool::cool:

This is the pro trading way, lluzerin way :smart:;)

Actually these s r don't work consistently in fx.