Sheikh flies Lamborghini to UK for oil change

Bet you wish you had one really !

I'm glad he sent his Lambo on a scheduled flight - so didn't give any more ammo to all the "we're gonna die from global warming brigade". I hope he got his chauffeur to drive it to the airport.

I'm glad the money's come in to UK - it will help preserve the jobs of the lady who cleans the bogs and the bloke who delivers the sarnies and all the others involved in the transportation line.

Of course, if we all became Puritanical we could grow beards and walk around in sandals but I like it the way it is. We now have a whole generation who've been brought up on environmental issues - best thing the politicians ever latched on to in order to take the punters' minds off other things.

When I've finally cracked trading I think I might get a Lambo. :LOL:

Wot ?

A Lambo you say ?

Coming right up:

lamborghini560.4_10.jpg

lamborghini560.4_11.jpg

lamborghini560.4_12.jpg

81b033.jpg

gallardoshooting08th7.jpg

gallardo2gelb02ou2.jpg

gallarodspschwschw00vr2.jpg

lp560_official_hi05.jpg

lp560-4_15.jpg

lp560-4_27.jpg

lp560-4_33.jpg

lp560_official_hi03.jpg

lamborghini_lp560_4_new_images_4.jpg

lp560_official_hi07.jpg

lp560-4_20.jpg

murcielago_20061023_005.jpg

murcielago_20061023_002.jpg

murcielago_20061023_001.jpg

Thing to always remember is:

I will not drive my Lambo into a lampost.

Of course, one could stick that onto ones sunshield, then one wouldn't forget.

Ever.

Now that's the business! I'm assuming at that price the girls are included?

Mr. Bond, rest assured, the girls come with us, we are doing this properly after all.

lambo.jpg

2356080846_681cf335f6.jpg

317755541_eeedbb8ab6.jpg

:D

Jusht amajhing. If only I'd known thish before my teesh went.

Now, about that energy pill you menshioned on anusher shred .....

I'm glad he sent his Lambo on a scheduled flight - so didn't give any more ammo to all the "we're gonna die from global warming brigade". I hope he got his chauffeur to drive it to the airport.

I'm glad the money's come in to UK - it will help preserve the jobs of the lady who cleans the bogs and the bloke who delivers the sarnies and all the others involved in the transportation line.

Of course, if we all became Puritanical we could grow beards and walk around in sandals but I like it the way it is. We now have a whole generation who've been brought up on environmental issues - best thing the politicians ever latched on to in order to take the punters' minds off other things.

When I've finally cracked trading I think I might get a Lambo. :LOL:

I could do with a new bike. One with them new-fangled gear things! :cool:

Jusht amajhing. If only I'd known thish before my teesh went.

Now, about that energy pill you menshioned on anusher shred .....

Haha, verbal rep for that as I can't give you any at the mo.

Btw, I certainly hope that that pill can grow teeth too, as otherwise we'd have a problem, can't really drive your Lambo round with a hottie next to you sans teeth, people might think it a bit odd, get scared, and call the police for a spot of handholding, and yoiu'd probably end up having to pay the bill for this public service.

:LOL:

Split, here you go, some Lamborgini bikes for you:

lamborghini-rapido.jpg

Tonino Lamborghini Rapido Road Bike 21 Speed: A Bike Store Quality Bicycles

For excursions with a member of the opposite sex:

lamborghini-viaggio.jpg

Tonino Lamborghini Viaggio Tandem Road Bike 21 Speed: A Bike Store Quality Bicycles

All sorted, we can cater to any taste or demand.

:)

would it make much of a difference to his "carbon footprint" whether the car flies to London and back on scheduled flight (which would've flown anyway) or a bunch of Lambo mechanics fly to the middle east and back?

Of course, if we all became Puritanical we could grow beards and walk around in sandals but I like it the way it is.

Are you suggesting people should only grow beards if they're environmental loons?

*strokes beard and pities self*

would it make much of a difference to his "carbon footprint" whether the car flies to London and back on scheduled flight (which would've flown anyway) or a bunch of Lambo mechanics fly to the middle east and back?

I think the arguement is that if fewer people did things like this then the demand for scheduled flights would be lower therefore reducing pollution.

Personally I don't see why people moan about flying so much. My understanding is that shipping is far, far worse for the environment. I'll fly all I want but I also try to avoid buying things that have been shipped in from other countries.

Personally I don't see why people moan about flying so much. My understanding is that shipping is far, far worse for the environment. I'll fly all I want but I also try to avoid buying things that have been shipped in from other countries.

I've always thought curry houses are the worse thing for the environment. Fantastic food but the after effects .......... Remember that so-called earthquake earlier this year? Well let me tell you, that had nothing to do with gases from the inner Earth!

True.

Also, worst culprit by far are animal concentration camps / factories.

I don't eat dead animals so that doesn't factor for me, as for the rest, my basic take on most things has always been to tackle the causes, not fiddle around with symptoms, meaning green fuels will be the future that really changes things, but cutting down consumption in the face of awakening China / India etc is really a bit akin to fighting a skyscraperfire with a toy fire engine.

That said I also don't buy vegetables that were transported here from say the South of Spain when the exact same vegetables are available here from local sources, seems a bit daft that.
I've always thought curry houses are the worse thing for the environment. Fantastic food but the after effects .......... Remember that so-called earthquake earlier this year? Well let me tell you, that had nothing to do with gases from the inner Earth!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

True.

............, my basic take on most things has always been to tackle the causes, not fiddle around with symptoms, meaning green fuels will be the future that really changes things, but cutting down consumption in the face of awakening China / India etc is really a bit akin to fighting a skyscraperfire with a toy fire engine.

Agree with that. We spend far too much time tinkering with little effect and it's only when someone comes up with a real development that things change.

I used to laugh at the fantasy of StarTrek's little communicators - can buy one anywhere now for the price of a few drinks! So i've now stopped laughing at tele-transportation. Can you imagine all those empty motorways and even larger piles of redundant aircraft in the Mohave desert?

Haha, verbal rep for that as I can't give you any at the mo.

Btw, I certainly hope that that pill can grow teeth too, as otherwise we'd have a problem, can't really drive your Lambo round with a hottie next to you sans teeth, people might think it a bit odd, get scared, and call the police for a spot of handholding, and yoiu'd probably end up having to pay the bill for this public service.

:LOL:

Split, here you go, some Lamborgini bikes for you:

lamborghini-rapido.jpg

Tonino Lamborghini Rapido Road Bike 21 Speed: A Bike Store Quality Bicycles

For excursions with a member of the opposite sex:

lamborghini-viaggio.jpg

Tonino Lamborghini Viaggio Tandem Road Bike 21 Speed: A Bike Store Quality Bicycles

All sorted, we can cater to any taste or demand.

:sneaky: What are the chances of getting one of those girls on the back of a tandem? Or on the front---I'm not fussy. :)

You see? I feel better, already! The mind boggles at he possibilities. :D

We spend far too much time tinkering with little effect and it's only when someone comes up with a real development that things change.

I used to laugh at the fantasy of StarTrek's little communicators - can buy one anywhere now for the price of a few drinks! So i've now stopped laughing at tele-transportation. Can you imagine all those empty motorways and even larger piles of redundant aircraft in the Mohave desert?

Yes indeed 007, I quite agree.

kaikki_on_mahdollista.jpg

My wife's from Finland, a Finnish artist called Kaj Stenvall makes those pictures, this one is called "Kaikki on mahdollista", which is pretty much my motto, it means "Everything is possible" !

:sneaky: What are the chances of getting one of those girls on the back of a tandem? Or on the front---I'm not fussy. :)

You'll feel even better in a second...

You ready ?

The girls come with the bike :)

You get the 'green' girlies with these - the ones that wear Doc Martens, tie-dyed shirts and have greasy hair :p

Now then now then, the girls are all ready, suitably attired for a bike ride, and just waiting for Split.

851566879_ad6cd22aa4.jpg

flyby_girls.jpg

1424743958_67e0e58eac.jpg

That said I also don't buy vegetables that were transported here from say the South of Spain when the exact same vegetables are available here from local sources, seems a bit daft that.

Here's some food for thought *groan*

Are We Being Misled by Food Miles? | Ecocentra

The response to the blog post makes a good point too. One of my ambitions is to grow my own seasonal veg in my back garden (when I own a back garden!) as well as keep chickens. I can use/sell the eggs and eat the chickens - Yum yum!