Sharky or Sue Please Respond to My PM with Regard to the Technical Trader Forum

Trader333

I sent you both a request by PM a few days back can you reply please ?

Thanks

Paul

I ran it past Iraj and I'm pleased to announce he's given his blessing to Paul taking over the reins of the forum. So I'm setting him up now.

I ran it past Iraj and I'm pleased to announce he's given his blessing to Paul taking over the reins of the forum. So I'm setting him up now.

Paul, thanks for taking this on,

What do you think should happen regarding the membership of TT

1. Continue as is?
2. Terminate all memberships and let people reapply to you (I think this might be ok)?
3. Let old members that have been banned back in?

Cheers
belflan

Hi Everyone,

I have agreed to be the Admin of this because (in my view), it is one of the best resources for trading in general. My role will be purely Admin based so I wont be starting new threads etc. I know of some past members who wish to rejoin and they will be allowed to for the most part as there have been many quality posts from some of them.

I will actively encourage quality posting so let's hope it works out.

Paul

Belflan - I'll leave that for Paul to decide.

Great - glad to be of service! :)

Hi Everyone,

I have agreed to be the Admin of this because (in my view), it is one of the best resources for trading in general. My role will be purely Admin based so I wont be starting new threads etc. I know of some past members who wish to rejoin and they will be allowed to for the most part as there have been many quality posts from some of them.

Paul

Thanks Paul- that's a very good news.

Best wishes

Raj

Hi Everyone,

Paul

Well done Paul; nice one.