Share stock ideas ... ?

Silverwood

Hi,
I've traded stocks for many years and looking for other like minded experienced stock traders to share ideas.

Brian.

Hi,
I've traded stocks for many years and looking for other like minded experienced stock traders to share ideas.

Brian.

I’m not a massive fan of share dealing, I personally prefer CFDs, if you are cash rich then shares are good because you will have the money to buy as many shares as you like but if cash flow is a bit of an issue then CFDs are better, you don’t have to put up all of the money upfront, you can put down a percentage of what you want and get the same holding as if you were buying shares plus you have no stamp duty to worry about either, they are way more cost effective.

If I was ever going to get into the world of Share Dealing I would consider most of the following;

 Get a Broker
 Use Market Orders
 Use Trailing Stops
 Use Limit Orders
 And finally consider Storing Your Money between Trades

You obviously know what you are doing as you have said that you have been trading for years, I’m sure most of what I’ve written you will already know but hey someone else following the forum/thread may find it useful, hopefully!?

buy the ones going up and sell the ones going down

(sorry Brian - long day)

N

Last edited: