Sell @' $43 --- Aim for at least $30

VANTERHEYDEN

Current Price is $43 on NYMEX March Contract.

This is screaming to be sold.

Inventories are building by the day

World Demand is diminishing by the day

Why this contract is holding up at $43 the last few days is mystical - build that short now while you can imho.

Big Trader and Retail small Trader

Current Price is $43 on NYMEX March Contract.

This is screaming to be sold.

Inventories are building by the day

World Demand is diminishing by the day

Why this contract is holding up at $43 the last few days is mystical - build that short now while you can imho.

Hi. Can the Forum here tell me how many contracts the BIG Trader are traded in one shot??
I know the small retail Trader like us is traded any from 1 contract to 10 contracts?

Let said Big Trader XXXX contracts
Median Traded 50 contracts??
Small or Retail Traders trade 1 to 10 contracts?

I am trying program the Volume Indicator. Any help will be greatful. Thanks. KL

i was thinking about going short...luckily i didn't....Oil is a crafty market place....

Does anyone know why oil just surged 7%???

Other than Opec cutting production by 5% - but this has been factored in since December.

The Surge of 7% is painful but there's no logic to it. Unless the Saudi's and the Russians are attempting to buy up the market there is no sense to it.
Great opportunity to sell at $46 here

Hope you shorted when it hit $48 - I added to my short when it hit that level - currently $42 - looking for further falls

i think you'll see a technical rise overnight and tomorrow and thursday morning....it might be worth considering to take profits for now.....

Look for further shorting opportunites at around $43-$44 wednesday thru thursday.....

Good Luck....

I closed my short @41.75 (March) and took profits...... and am looking to go long on the April Price until tomorrow and maybe until thursday morning if the opportunity presents itself....waiting for the market to react to the inventory report mid week.