Self Introduction

CommanderZerro

1 0
Hello Members;
I am a 65 year young Canadian guy currently living in Edmonton, Alberta.
I've been trading stocks for a couple of years before migrating to FX a few months ago. As turbulent as my experience has been I still believe in myself that I will eventually make.

I am a Scalper because it's the only strategy that fits my profile. My only problem with scalping is that greed gets the better part of my emotion a lot of times. Just imagine this - I opened my first account with $2,000, had a drawdown to $350, then pulled up to $5670.95 within three weeks. My balance is now $1,308.62. But I am not gonna give.

Happy trading to all fellow Scalpers out there.

Railwayjay

4 0
Nice one CZ, don't give up. I prefer scalping too, I figured that if I can't make a profit each and every day then I'm doing something wrong as there's ample opportunities on the 5min TF. I prefer the EUR/USD as it's the most liquid, and hence the most difficult for the corrupt politicians and sinister Soros types to manipulate. ProRealtime do a decent Forex software for about 8 Euros a month, but nowadays I just stick with the old favourite MT4. I think as one gets older one learns to control emotions better, when I was a bit younger I was dancing on the tables when I was winning and lay on the kitchen floor with my head in the oven when I was losing. These days I am subdued and humbled by it all. They'll (the brokers) never let you become a millionaire at this, but it's possible to seriously supplement an income from a regular job with it. Happy trading brother.