see what comes out in the wash !!!

a couple of pointers fellas:-

1) the idea of co-op trading ;

the reality here is 1) no real risk desk (nice but i am gonna get screwed coz i know that 300 ticks down , i've still got a semi on !!!) 2) no analyst (yeah right they are gonna get him in) 3) and most important no segregated accounts and i am dealing with a company limited by guarantee that has aspirations of being a charity !!! ............haha anyone got the direct dial for the samaritans !! its time i took up mini cabbing !!!

2) there is a firm that is based in canary wharf that has a chunky deal on the table ......hey good for them BUT i heard a) they may have developed a program to replicate what that trader does while he is doing it ....nice !! thanks mate for helping me relaise my potential !! and your balance sheet !!!!

Anyhow , recent developments; what happend to all the good guys i.e the ones that have kept their heads down and not sold out yet .......the ones that are in it and not for the quick scam

To all the guys out there ....my best !

cat eats pigeons said:
a couple of pointers fellas:-

1) the idea of co-op trading ;

the reality here is 1) no real risk desk (nice but i am gonna get screwed coz i know that 300 ticks down , i've still got a semi on !!!) 2) no analyst (yeah right they are gonna get him in) 3) and most important no segregated accounts and i am dealing with a company limited by guarantee that has aspirations of being a charity !!! ............haha anyone got the direct dial for the samaritans !! its time i took up mini cabbing !!!

2) there is a firm that is based in canary wharf that has a chunky deal on the table ......hey good for them BUT i heard a) they may have developed a program to replicate what that trader does while he is doing it ....nice !! thanks mate for helping me relaise my potential !! and your balance sheet !!!!

Anyhow , recent developments; what happend to all the good guys i.e the ones that have kept their heads down and not sold out yet .......the ones that are in it and not for the quick scam

To all the guys out there ....my best !

Its nice too know that some people actually look and consider the deal thats being offered. So many seem too be blinded by incredibly low clearing rates and rush like Lemmings too sign up. The fact is that anyone that finds a neat way round FSA client money rules and the balance sheet requirement that entails gives you all the clues you need about the risks you are taking.
As for the shadow trading, yep heard about that as well but there are some good guys out there offering a good secure home to traders without trying too take the shirt off your back.

Risk control - some is better than none. Alot is better than a little

But there aint no such thing as risk free