Need some help on the DAX

Cados

Hello guys,

I need some advice on the DAX for tomorrow. The Dax is trading now around 9980 and for sure they gonna beat the 10000. Now i have a Short Signal at 10050, because theres the last resistance of the week chart, but i have bad feeling about it. Even if the DAX go down. The week chart is still bullish, and its no trend reversal. So I'm afraid they even gonna beat the 11000 or 12000.

And then we have black friday, what to expect? and somebody knows what time they announce the reports?

Would be nice to see a doji for today, but i don't think that is gonna happen.

Lemme know guys.

Hello guys,

I need some advice on the DAX for tomorrow. The Dax is trading now around 9980 and for sure they gonna beat the 10000. Now i have a Short Signal at 10050, because theres the last resistance of the week chart, but i have bad feeling about it. Even if the DAX go down. The week chart is still bullish, and its no trend reversal. So I'm afraid they even gonna beat the 11000 or 12000.

And then we have black friday, what to expect? and somebody knows what time they announce the reports?

Would be nice to see a doji for today, but i don't think that is gonna happen.

Lemme know guys.

Ask over here:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures.html