Sector Hunter - Any info on this?

paugav

Anybody have any info on Sector Hunter. super-investor and hedge-fund manager Teeka Tiwari's automated program for picking stocks and ETFs.

Is it a scam or whats with it. Has anybody used it?

Also looking at sector hunter. Appears to have great results, like all the others, but also seem to offer a lot of assistance to members. Have read through Chris Rowes study course and thought it great for beginners. Very simple and explains it very well.
However always weary of handing over cash so any thoughts would be great

Anybody have any info on Sector Hunter. super-investor and hedge-fund manager Teeka Tiwari's automated program for picking stocks and ETFs.

Is it a scam or whats with it. Has anybody used it?

huge waste of money.. has totally underformed the s&p 500 since the market turned up anyway. I have had it about 3 months and have not made one trade with it yet as almost all the calls have been in the wrong direction. I tried to get my money back, but was 6 hrs late and they would not assist me in any way. Stay away.

Sector Hunter

Also looking at sector hunter. Appears to have great results, like all the others, but also seem to offer a lot of assistance to members. Have read through Chris Rowes study course and thought it great for beginners. Very simple and explains it very well.
However always weary of handing over cash so any thoughts would be great

Thanks Guys.I was wavering about this but have been stung in the past.its like the saying-'If it sounds too good to be true-it is'

I made the mistake of subscribing to his follow on SWING POINT TRADES. After 60 days I have had approx. 25 trades suggested BUT only 5 got down to the entry point. Was stopped out of each trade. If only the "HYPE" matched reality

The only system/methodology - call it what you will - that you can be certain does what it says on the packet is the one that you yourself create

Charlton

Hi All,

Had subscribed to Sector Hunter last year. Awful results (the system kept on generating false sell signals and the market kept powering higher) so I stopped using it in Dec 2009. Noticed that my credit card was billed in April 2010 as subscription was automatically renewed (which apparently was part of the terms and conditions) and now I can't get a refund for a service that I no longer use .

Heck, they don't even alert you that your subscription is up for renewal ...

Keep away folks. I am very disappointed with Tycoon U.. I would NOT recommend any of their products.

I agree with you but when I subscribed in June 2009, I read the fine print and saw that there was an Automatic Renewal. It would certainly seem that this is unethical if not illegal. I would fire off a E-mail to the AG of your state and ask if this is legal. I let it be known in Sept 2009 that I didn't want to renew and I again confirmed this with them 2 days ago. So if I get renewed, I have 2 Emails from them saying that they won't renew plus I sent a Certified snail mail to them as they wouldn't reply to my E-mails. When this was advertised, they claimed that it was the Holy Grail to riches.

Other Companies suchas the Wall Street Journal also use the Automatic Renewal. For that reason I didn't buy on line but ordered by mail. They have contacted me several times to sign onto the webb site but I haven't done so as you have to accept their terms which includes automatoc renewal

IMHO The Gorilla has a much better track record for 20% of what we paid to Tycoon Univerity

I agree with you but when I subscribed in June 2009, I read the fine print and saw that there was an Automatic Renewal. It would certainly seem that this is unethical if not illegal. I would fire off a E-mail to the AG of your state and ask if this is legal. I let it be known in Sept 2009 that I didn't want to renew and I again confirmed this with them 2 days ago. So if I get renewed, I have 2 Emails from them saying that they won't renew plus I sent a Certified snail mail to them as they wouldn't reply to my E-mails. When this was advertised, they claimed that it was the Holy Grail to riches.

Other Companies suchas the Wall Street Journal also use the Automatic Renewal. For that reason I didn't buy on line but ordered by mail. They have contacted me several times to sign onto the webb site but I haven't done so as you have to accept their terms which includes automatoc renewal

IMHO The Gorilla has a much better track record for 20% of what we paid to Tycoon Univerity

Thanks for your feedback and will look into "The Gorilla".

Regarding the auto renewal, it bothers me more that they failed to inform or alert me that a subscribed service is coming up for renewal.

I am not based in the USA so not sure what my options are but am appalled at their tactics. I am self employed and would never consider such behaviour as shown by Tycoon and consider reputation to be of paramount importance.

Boo to Tycoon U.

You will find The Gorilla under Gorilla Trades. I think it is $400 per year or $39.95 per month. They had a fantastic record going with over 40 winners up until the recent crash

Let us know how it turned out. I have a feeling that there are a lot of people who feel as we do. $1,995 is a lot of money to pay for something that you could get elsewhere for much less

Will do - have sent off the request to the AG office in Florida and will see what they say...

Until then, happy trading :)

only serious trader are offering realtime entries for free! with respect to this ...

only free realtime entries are given by serious traders

Dear All,

Have discussed further with another customer services rep and a full refund will be made. Happy days. Thanks for all your help !

Cheers,

Zan.

Does this mean that the A.G. contacted them to cause them to re-think their popsition ? I can't believe that Automatic Subscription is legal.

Not exactly sure but I replied to Tikka's email address as per his alerts and gave him my 2 cents worth. The customer service rep was far more obliging that then the 1st one. Anyway, seem's they have a heart after all but not completely happy with their handling of the situation.