Scottish FORUM

PAZA

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd post a new thread for any new or experienced traders in Scotland. I am based in Glasgow, but have 15 years of trading and am looking for other traders north of the border looking to discuss the markets/trends. I am also happy to assist with any advice for new "traders" or guys thinking about testing their skills in this market.

Just reply to this thread or email me on [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Paza :cool:

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd post a new thread for any new or experienced traders in Scotland. I am based in Glasgow, but have 15 years of trading and am looking for other traders north of the border looking to discuss the markets/trends. I am also happy to assist with any advice for new "traders" or guys thinking about testing their skills in this market.

Just reply to this thread or email me on [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Paza :cool:

Hi. I'm based in Dundee and started trading about a month ago. I've made a net loss of about £2000 in this period and am about to throw in the towel. I make my trades mainly on price action and information from the news media. I don't know how to use the charts and don't know where to start learning how to use them. A bit of advice will be highly appreciated. thanks