Glasgow Trading Arcade

PAZA

Hi,

I am in the process of setting up a trading arcade for Full time day traders in Scotland and am happy to discuss this with any interested parties.

Please email me for contact information.

regards

Paza

email : [email protected]

Pretty interesting, don't think there are any other arcades in Scotland, so you shouldn't have too much competition.

What are you providing? Just office space, or software/hardware/clearing like the London firms?

Will it just be for self-backed traders, or are you planning to back people as well?

any1 up 4sharing? coaching?

on a possibly irritating note for people on this thread(Hi...:)) I'm a young newbie, been demo trading for a few months and wouldnt mind getting to know any experienced traders who dont mind sharing their knowledge. dont worry I wont be dead weight, I'm already versed in the language of forex trading and conversant with meta trader4,as well as a few other platforms i've looked at. also know how to watch the news(forexfactory +bloomberg...e.t.c),... just need to hear about specific strategies that work better than mine(essentially a break-out strategy). my email is [email protected] if anyone here has found friendly community of forex traders in Glasgow or can help me, or even just wants to gist about the markets...

Hi,

I am in the process of setting up a trading arcade for Full time day traders in Scotland and am happy to discuss this with any interested parties.

Please email me for contact information.

regards

Paza

email : [email protected]

Hi Guys,

Just to update those who were/are geniunely intertested in the Arcade in Glasgow.

I went through a 6month process of meeting individuals who indicated they were wanting to be part of the Arcade and I personally met each of them. I talked them through what I was wanting to set-up and the pratical side of "sharing" ideas and office space with other traders of varying experience. All indicated that it was what they were interested in, unfortunately when it came round to commiting to being part of the Arcade everybody(from a group of 8) with the exception of one trader were not willing to commit.

I am still personally day trading and believe in the concept, as I know the benefits it can offer those involved.

If there are geniune traders that would be interested in this idea then please send me an email. Sorry but this would not be suitable for "learners" at the start-up stage, but further down the line I would intend on running some training courses with a view to offering a platform for inexperienced traders to start from.

Hope the market is treating you all well!

regards
Paza

hi Guys ,I have been trading forex for almost 3 years ,live in Glasgow be happy to meet up ,been a forex coach now for 1and a half years
I developed my own strategy which I teach online ,but dont mind helping fellow glaswegians

Hi Guys,

Just to update those who were/are geniunely intertested in the Arcade in Glasgow.

I went through a 6month process of meeting individuals who indicated they were wanting to be part of the Arcade and I personally met each of them. I talked them through what I was wanting to set-up and the pratical side of "sharing" ideas and office space with other traders of varying experience. All indicated that it was what they were interested in, unfortunately when it came round to commiting to being part of the Arcade everybody(from a group of 8) with the exception of one trader were not willing to commit.

I am still personally day trading and believe in the concept, as I know the benefits it can offer those involved.

If there are geniune traders that would be interested in this idea then please send me an email. Sorry but this would not be suitable for "learners" at the start-up stage, but further down the line I would intend on running some training courses with a view to offering a platform for inexperienced traders to start from.

Hope the market is treating you all well!

regards
Paza

hi Paza

set you an email like your idea if your still interested in it

Hi,
I would like to know is there is a trading room in Glasgow.
I'm currently living in Edinburgh but I'm considering moving to Glasgow.
Thanks.

i grew up in kilmarnock, went to uni at gcal and moved to london to become a trader when i was 22, now 24. If you want to trade in glasgow why not just go into barclays stock broker and rent a desk, if you trade decent size they will provide you with the gear and you could clear through them also......i truly believe that it is 100 times harder to trade from home and the benefits of being in a trading environment are huge......might move back to scotland at some point so would be interested to see where this project goes???

i grew up in kilmarnock, went to uni at gcal and moved to london to become a trader when i was 22, now 24. If you want to trade in glasgow why not just go into barclays stock broker and rent a desk, if you trade decent size they will provide you with the gear and you could clear through them also......i truly believe that it is 100 times harder to trade from home and the benefits of being in a trading environment are huge......might move back to scotland at some point so would be interested to see where this project goes???

hi
So how do you go about trading through Barclays ,I trade currencies only ,with good account size ?

Hi, this is a bit of an odd post. What do you trade?

Do barclays even have a brokerage? I thought it was barcap who wld provide brokerage service, but unlikely they wld have retail traders as customers, more like hedge funds et al.