schooloftrade & James Wave

Please provide any Feedback

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to this day trading game, though I'm not entirely unable or completely clueless, I've managed to double my trading account size in less than four months. On top of that, I was able to make extra cash and pay off some credit card debt. Best of all, my success is a reliable way of doing business in my spare time. I feel safe and motivated knowing that I can take my trading with me anywhere.

I'm new to this day trading game, though I'm not entirely unable or completely clueless, I've managed to double my trading account size in less than four months. On top of that, I was able to make extra cash and pay off some credit card debt. Best of all, my success is a reliable way of doing business in my spare time. I feel safe and motivated knowing that I can take my trading with me anywhere.

Pathetic.

The training I've got truly exceeded my expectation! I learned new basic techniques and steps of trading. You will get a solid educational foundation, and a stable process to expand your trading skills. You will become a better trader following the tried and proven methodologies of SOT. I highly recommend them.

I bought a SOT membership one year ago and never looked back............
I picture that after you realized your mistake, you ran out of there as fast as you could and never looked back....Good decision!

Last edited:
Yes a fairly amateur attempt at covering up all the criticism about these clowns.

My experience has been very positive working with JJ and SOT.

I’m a retired teacher, and I did a lot of homework before I joined SOT, these are the biggest reasons I am happy to have joined his advanced course

1. The Live Trade Room is very good, possibly the best I’ve ever seen. JJ has made it very easy for us to learn the strategy by watching him take trades in the room every day. I have been ‘shadow-trading’ for the last 3 weeks while I learn the ropes, and it is quite easy and profitable.
2. The course materials are professional-grade, which was a big difference from the last trading educator I tried. I love how JJ has organized the materials so that I could learn in sequence. It really made learning this stuff so much easier, and I didn’t really appreciate it until I joined SOT
3. Tech Support has been a huge help, and I had them set-up my trading computer and its running perfectly with all the charts and indicators. I was concerned that this may be too ‘techy’ for me, but I was able to set everything up quite easily compared to previous experiences I have had.
I would definitely recommend JJ and SOT to a new trader, you will DEFINITELY get your money’s worth, and if you take the time to learn his system you will certainly succeed as well.

I joined last fall thru the suggestion of a friend and I was skeptical at firsts and stated that in my initial review. I’m completely on board now and have seen progress! I’m using the auto-trader, made 150 ticks this week on GC.

I found the set-up process to be very easy once their staff walked me thru it, the materials were very good, and I didn’t have any issue with getting help when I needed it. I’m not the most tech savvy person so that slowed me down at first. It’s so great to have an auto-trader doing the trades for me!

its allegedly bogus
so why do people try to carry on with a lie?

if he was that good, and how he appears he would be raking it in
and then no need for 3K courses

unless he's Greedy

He takes the time to teach because he enjoys sharing his knowledge and helping others become successful. Sometimes the satisfaction from helping others is better than raking it in!

You get 100% returns selling dreams as opposed to trading for a living. But your success is better assured if you get new posters to pop up and say what a great system you are selling. Suckers always fall for supporting statements if they contain phrases such as "I am a teacher or scientist and this system is great" or "I was a loser but now I rake it in"-but still the lazy and stupid or naive fall for these scams. And there seems to be a disconnect between reward and effort.

One cannot change the fact thrading attracts shills. What is interesting to the student of psychology is that the perceived rewards of trading attract the stupid and not too bright in such large numbers. Not surprising, just interesting.

If you are smart you see the scam and later notice the new posters popping up to say how the system saved them from ruin blah - blah - blah(n)

Status
Not open for further replies.