Scapling Calls on indices and on FX

DOW would tumble if it weren't for your new presidents utopian plan?...................but when the party is over this market is going to fall hard............

We have Gordon Brown as a prime minister, thats a reason in itself to short the market...........haha!!

Lol

I Saw The Position And I Closed It Ffs

Mate I think short position for sure almost until we see a trend reversal at 8,114?

waiting to long at 8120......................thats the only support we have?!

im getting ready to hospital otherwise I would kept half my position open............but never mind!!

tories..................no far from it but they do seem to be on the rise!!

i don't bother with politics, im just interested which ignoramus will come into power in order to short or long the market post election trauma ........

but I'm glad you chose Obama, its about time your nation headed in a new direction and had a fresh start.....

Lol mate i'm from england..

I had no say on the obama issue although i was supporting him

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... 8140 might be the support but I'm not trading it just the FTSE 100 as it has strong support at 4150 !!

Is that all you trade?

|cant believe it I missed out on the Gold rally today as I was in and out of hospital

added to FTSE position long as Dow is making a support base arounf 8150 ..............

FTSE stop loss 4120!!

lets see what happens!!

I'm from manchester which makes me a mancunian, is that correct? huh hum..........

how about yourself my friend?

FTSE poisition looking nice dude.............closed for 15 points profit!!

off to hospital my friend as wife having heart problems, I think dow has hit support at 8140 and I don't anticipate it falling further for today!!

take care friend , nice talking to you

|I will be posting tomorrow after 16.00 when you finish work

Actually wallstreet I will be on from 15:30 so, I will be posting calls from then.
Hope your wife is ok..

and I'm from London Mate :D

Last edited: