Scammers ( EZTRADER + ultimate4trading )

Hello Everyone,
Has anyone had dealings with Binaryoptions trading through EZtrader? If so, how do you rate them?

Thanks

Impressive platform so far, at least for simple trading. As I understand, online trading has been going on for a while now and EZTrader was one of the first to provide an efficient platform. The support is reliable and queries’ are attended to promptly, I recommend using this broker. Cheers!

Can anyone honestly trust Binary Options brokers? I hear far too many horror stories. Have a look at FPA, all of the scam findings seem to be Binary Options brokers nowadays.

Can anyone honestly trust Binary Options brokers? I hear far too many horror stories. Have a look at FPA, all of the scam findings seem to be Binary Options brokers nowadays.
FPA has a veery good collection of Forex scam alerts. Can`t say anything about honest Binary Options brokers. But don`t rely on FPA in terms of the number of scam findings.

The basic rule applies here as well: high risk - high rewards. Yeah, binary options are often used by scammers nowadays, but the reward here is also quite sweet.

Every company will have complaints

Since the first accusation of a scam was posted, the remarks seem to have been spiraling out of control.
Every company will have complaints, it’s always going to be this way but to come to the quick conclusion that there’s a scam is just wrong. EZTrader is not perfect but by no means it a scam. For every unhappy customer there are plenty more satisfied ones.

Since the first accusation of a scam was posted, the remarks seem to have been spiraling out of control.
Every company will have complaints, it’s always going to be this way but to come to the quick conclusion that there’s a scam is just wrong. EZTrader is not perfect but by no means it a scam. For every unhappy customer there are plenty more satisfied ones.

You realise that to all the people who have called EZTrader scam your words look like a completely unfair try to whitewash the company, right? While everybody else just don't give a crap? :D

You realise that to all the people who have called EZTrader scam your words look like a completely unfair try to whitewash the company, right? While everybody else just don't give a crap? :D

Looks like you give a crap if you replied:LOL: