Scalping for 1/2 tick or a tick but what stop to use

al-motor

249 0
JT- which auto system are u using ?? I have had a llok at 1 or 2, but they dont automise trading that much ..............

thanks
Al

JonnyT

2,560 22
Oatman,

Currently using the H
MyTrack Symbol is AQ`H
IB Symbol is EUR-200403-GLOBEX

Al,

I use my own Java App through IB

JonnyT

dax

49 1
EUR

Dax Trader,

Do you have to have an add-on subscription with Esignal for the FX?

DaxTrader

229 2
IB has a DDE link, so if you have 3rd party charting software you can collect data realtime straight off IB, and have a source for data patches when not on-line which costs £140 pa

A little bit labour intensive, but uses low bandwidth and I find my charts easier to use than other packages I've looked at.

Used to pay $2100 pa for separate feed but it was slower and bandwidth intensive - fine here at office with ADSL, but home and laptop not so good.

al-motor

249 0
JT- hanks for that- i know u are a pc wiz kid !!LOL

Dax T- I used snapdragon briefly- like u say abit out dated.........

Also on Sierra i was told there is no history !?!

p.s. since u are now watching currencies/forex, hope u caught this afternoon's move !! too fast for me...........

Al

herbie14

48 0
so a scalp on the eurd/usd what do you call a scalp 1 tick profit 2 ticks 3 etc etc???? what your downside stop loss?
also what kind of size is on the bid/offer?

DaxTrader

229 2
Al Motor

Rossored uses Sierra and gets the history as well through them, so must work somehow.

Snapdragon may not have all the bells and whistles, but it doesn't go wrong often and produces nice charts, a lot nicer than E signal et al (imo :D of course)

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock