SB companies

merignac

Have accounts with 3 Spread Betting companies, City Index, IG Index and Capital Spreads and generally am happy with them but the first one has, in the past, messed me around with various 'tricks', generally sorted out with a phonecall. Stopped using them for a while and noticed they seemed to have improved lately. Unlike my trading ... In the forums there's quite a lot on City Index (older threads I would say) , any comments on my choice of SB companies? I like the Capital Spreads site but some of the smaller companies offered by the others are'nt available. Thanks.

like you I have used IG and Capital spreads. I haven't use City for a long time so can't comment on them. I have had one or two problems with Capital but an email soon sorted them.

IG and Accendo Markets have been ok.

SB companies.

like you I have used IG and Capital spreads. I haven't use City for a long time so can't comment on them. I have had one or two problems with Capital but an email soon sorted them.

IG and Accendo Markets have been ok.

Thanks Lucas. Ought to ask why you no longer use City Index but have a fair idea. I must say I'd not heard of Accendo Markets. Will check them out this weekend. Thanks.
:)

Any thoughts on GKFX? I really like them for CFDs

Be careful of requotes.

Other than that, they do allow you to spreadbet 10p per point on MT4 and they do have a £300 cashback (net losses) offer for new clients.

Be careful of requotes.

Other than that, they do allow you to spreadbet 10p per point on MT4 and they do have a £300 cashback (net losses) offer for new clients.

I trade shares with GKFX on their spread bet mt4 feed and have never had any trouble placing trades. I should say that I only trade once a day first thing in the morning usually once the spread has settled down a bit so I'm not exactly a frequent trader. Also I use a different broker for forex so have no experience with their forex spread bet offer, too high a spread.

I use gkfx because they are the only spread bet company (at last check) that offer a full range of shares on mt4. I have been trading forex for over 5 years now and I have got so used to mt4 that I can't use anything else. For a chartist who wants to keep track of charts of multiple shares at a time it has to be the best surely?

I'm particularly pleased they offer Dutch shares as a large part of my profit so far this year has come from the Dutch stock market, not sure why, just a lot of winning trades coming from there.

Anyway, I would recommend them to anyone.

I trade shares with GKFX on their spread bet mt4 feed and have never had any trouble placing trades. I should say that I only trade once a day first thing in the morning usually once the spread has settled down a bit so I'm not exactly a frequent trader. Also I use a different broker for forex so have no experience with their forex spread bet offer, too high a spread.

I use gkfx because they are the only spread bet company (at last check) that offer a full range of shares on mt4. I have been trading forex for over 5 years now and I have got so used to mt4 that I can't use anything else. For a chartist who wants to keep track of charts of multiple shares at a time it has to be the best surely?

I'm particularly pleased they offer Dutch shares as a large part of my profit so far this year has come from the Dutch stock market, not sure why, just a lot of winning trades coming from there.

Anyway, I would recommend them to anyone.

I sometimes think that I may be missing out when I read of folk, like you, happy with your SB company.

I had a bad experience with CI and switched to, what now belongs to them, Financial Spreads. I have been with them since before there was online trading.

I've found them to be quick and fair and have never felt the need to go anywhere else. I do not trade shares, though. Well, I have, but not enough to make any useful comment.

The charts play up, sometimes, but I have heard enough complaints about other SB companies (online brokers, too!) to know that if it is not one thing, it is another!

I sometimes think that I may be missing out when I read of folk, like you, happy with your SB company.

I had a bad experience with CI and switched to, what now belongs to them, Financial Spreads. I have been with them since before there was online trading.

I've found them to be quick and fair and have never felt the need to go anywhere else. I do not trade shares, though. Well, I have, but not enough to make any useful comment.

The charts play up, sometimes, but I have heard enough complaints about other SB companies (online brokers, too!) to know that if it is not one thing, it is another!

I suppose it depends on what you use them for. For me, placing one or two trades every other day or so and holding them open as long as I can, it works fine. If you were a regular high volume trader you may have problems.