Save Earth

Trees are important, valuable and necessary for the existence of any living creature on earth. They are essential to life as we know it and are the ground troops on an environmental frontline.
Trees are important for nature, because they are the beauty of the nature. Trees are important for your future, because it is helping us in many ways. So I request all of you to take pledge to grow more and more trees for our future and nature.
There are many easy solutions to reduce global warming and its impact. First of all, people should understand the problem and take measures accordingly to save the world.
1. People should reduce the usage of electrical appliances which emits green house
gases.
2. Follow RRR-Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
3. Trees absorb a large amount of carbon dioxide
4. Usage of green power prevents 300 kg of carbon dioxide to be emitted into the
atmosphere
5. Insulation of the ceiling of a house and power saving
6. People should use only energy efficient appliances
7. Consumption of organic food should be increased
8. Periodic maintenance of the vehicles helps in efficient usage of fuel and reduces
release of green house gases.

I really think trees are absolutely beautiful. Multicoloured trees that simply stand all year round and ooze simple grace and joy. To look at them I marvel at how lucky I am to be in their presence.

I have a plum and two apple trees in my garden and they are simply just great. Neighbours have the same and a fantastic pear tree that produces so much fruit it is just amazing.

They also had a cherry tree but it was a little to close to the house and the cherries were difficult to pick and would drop down causing a mess partly eaten by birds.

My point is one can plant all types of trees that can provide shade in the sun, fruits to enjoy and children to play around. Birds to build homes in, dogs to pee against and were pretty essential in the evolution of man as it is today.

I like trees. :)

Good post. (y)

Hey, uhhh, am I on the right site? Let's see. I have this site called Trade2Win saved in my favorites. Now, what I did was click on it. I thought when I got to this site we would be discussing trading. You know, stuff like forex, commodities, futures. Then, I read some post about some tree hugging fanatic. I'm just a little lost.
BTW, keep some of your trees up. Tucker likes to pee on them.

You have a narrow minded view of the world. If you think that economic activity which ultimately forms the basis for operation of the financial markets is divorced from the functioning of the biosphere which it is utterly dependent on, then you are badly mistaken.

The historic rise in commodity prices over the last decade is a fine illustration.

Incidentally the OP at the start of the thread was spam. Before the moderators removed it, there was a link to some idiotic site flogging DVDs on how to survive climate change and other such nonsense.