San Francisco Bay Trading Group

Dasart

4 0
I thought it would be helpful to start up a local group.

My name is Drew I trade the ES (S and P emini future contract) as a day trader.
My method is sound, I could use support via a community just to talk shop and keep focused and professional.

Forming group.

I live in Marin County.

vegrunt

5 0
dasart, Ditto on the idea. I reside in East Contra Costa. I don't know how to PM members. I believe I checked private e-mail contact for other members.
brand new to the site

jamesalfie84

5 0
You have started Group for your San Francisco itself or for everybody around the globe..if so, i am interested to join your group..Since, i am from united kingdom.

My method is sound, I could use support via a community just to talk shop and keep focused and professional.

Forming group.

I live in Marin County.

Riley103

1 0

Forming group.

I live in Marin County.

I also think so.

daffodil255

1 0

Forming group.

I live in Marin County.

I also think so.

wagross

2 0
I live in Palm Desert, CA, trading the 6E and ES at night and early in the morning. I can be reached on yahoo messenger wagross

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock