S&P Index Chart and View

Volatility into OEX with a rate hike on top of it on Wednesday? Could be very tradable. Keep an eye on the dollar in real-time because things happen fast in the Currency Market.
borroughed the 2nd chart :devilish:

Attachments

• Aspx10d.GIF
    Aspx10d.GIF
    43.5 KB · Views: 222
  • Aspx-.GIF
    Aspx-.GIF
    28.2 KB · Views: 217
Only for tomorrow - in a 15m chart I believe that a bottom could be at 1183.5 something before US-opening or at their opening. After that short rally back up to the channel top when almost everybody are long calls. Then the big dump starts after the German DAX-future closes at CET 8.00p.m. or US E.T 02.00p.m. Don´t trade after this chart because in this business you have to change fot fast as ****! :devilish:

Attachments

• sp04z.gif
    sp04z.gif
    15.6 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Excellent work max, I was wondering when we would have a decent move.
Any ideas on if or how long a short might last?

I wud be inclined to agree RT - however it is quite rare that in strongly trending up market the bottom of the last big bar up is taken out on pullbacks - and that'd be 1172ish here. Assuming of coz we believe 1230-40 target is on the cards :) wud make sense to me tho - even if u think the bear will resume roaring it is rare indeed that once 50% fib retracement is taken out an index wud not reach next fib level which is 1235ish here if i am not mistaken.

china white said:
however it is quite rare that in strongly trending up market the bottom of the last big bar up is taken out on pullbacks - and that'd be 1172ish

That makes sense thanx.

right kidz listen up! this is wot happened to skim....

how do i know? well, in a previous life the silly modz gave me access to their private boards when they banned me - so its all true....

skim (real name alice) HATED sharky with a passion. why you ask?
because sharky did nothing to stop ppl knocking socrates and then accused skim of having an AFFAIR with socrates (or bertie as he likes to be known) skim also noticed that t2w was going down the piste pretty quick cos sharky cant be bothered with t2w much anymore and has a 9-5 job elsewhere so t2w is just a hobby for him, which she wont 2 pleased at given all the time she put into t2w for no (financial) reward. there was this amazing list of pms that sharky posted from skim for all the other mods (and me) 2 c.

shame on u sharky - all the hard work alice put into the site and u extract the urin e by posting her PRIVATE pm's for all to see. BUT, its gets worse....!

there was this MASSIVE slanging match between the mods about who should repace alice/skim - trust me - the mods are more childish than i am - can u adam & eve it? the only sane 1 is ftsebeater & poss rossored
they all wanted trader333 but he wanted nothin 2 do with them (understandably) so the toss up woz between frugi (well done m8 - u'll need it ;) ), tradersmart, jonnyt (who they stamped on cos hes a vendor - which is unfair cos chartman/martin is too), sidnunk and a few others. sadly i woznt a contender. wonder why.

there was a load of stuff about all u naughty boys who had multiple nicks. it seemed like about half the board, and half the 'faces'/regular ppl all had em - EVEN THE MODS THEMSELVES!!! THE DISGRACE OF IT!!!

remember our old friend rognvald? well he had about 4 of em! the only 1 I remember is dynamite - but he did have more - AND they let him keep 1 so that he can still post here - saving face after leaving in disgust.

there was everybodys private email addresses and ip numbers - but i wont post them and make them public cos that would not be fair - and put me in the same level as chartman (who i can also reveal IS A TRANSVESTITE WHO LIKES TO TOUCH UP LITTLE TRADERS!)

well i cant blame u guys can i cos this is obviously another nick (my old 1 dont work anymore hehehehehe) - hey its all good fun!

hmm wot other scandal can i reveal? hmmmm................

well remember that chap sun123 (or something like that) who asked for help after losing 20k spread betting - well that is infact cj!! yes! that chap who everyone regards as a great trader - just goes 2 show. again the MODS let him keep his 'alias' cos hes popular and had a good excuse - we trade from the same office and use the same computer - no wonder they cant afford a 2nd after losing all their/his cash!!

the big impression i did get though was that most of the 'faces' on t2w are vendors! most of the uk trading industry seems to be on these boards. that means all the old regulars are mascerading as traders when they are not (how many newbies here had chartman jumping down yr throat with the hard sell when u joined - why else would he want to be a mod? - to ban people who know he talks sh!te perhaps??).

well thats all 4 now folks - more 2 come later maybe (- depends if sharky starts behaving rationally)

Guess CSCO, Xilinx will take care of tech stocks tomorrow. Profit warnings AH. Tomorrow initial claims as well???
oil up, dollar down again - dollar rally from Monday until Wednesday and AL´s supposed rate hike

adding a 2nd chart incl. AH -

Attachments

• 0spx.gif
    0spx.gif
    16.6 KB · Views: 177
  • 0spx1.gif
    0spx1.gif
    16.3 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
JFK said:
Excellent work max, I was wondering when we would have a decent move.
Any ideas on if or how long a short might last?

hard to say but I believe down to sideways another week - I´m confused by the huge volumes we´ve seen. Almost identical up volumes as down. Manipulation? Stocks shouldn´t be popular with rising rates around next corner so my bet is that this is a ramp job in order find the last bag holder out there before we see a down move of significance

Thanks for all inputs - I don´t think this over by any mean yet! SPX-1230-1235 is what I expect - when? Haven´t a clue as always. My way of keeping track of whats going on is to check the index/stock-derivatives (volumes, money and expiration dates).
We get rallies where the money goes. At the moment US-stocks is regarded as cheap if you buy with €s or £s. A USD-chart tells where the US-market is heading. Rebounding at the moment but for how long? As long as it´s rallying US-indexes wont move upwards. Next down move we rally. Strange is that Euro-stocks rally along. No logic there. I´m waiting for the Asian-flue (man to man) to hit the tabloids. Then maybe we get a free fall in the indexes. In the spring maybe? No vaccine yet available (6 months or so)

Ewi

Buy The Dips said:
For what its worth.

Anyone own this book?

1078M_150.jpg

It is not one of the latest revelations by EWI I hope? Never came across as much r*bbish as on their web site to be entirely honest. MY OPINION ONLY :LOL:

SPX 30m is on the wright site of the TL. 1185 before the next dump. (JMO)

Attachments

• spx.gif
    spx.gif
    14.2 KB · Views: 193
bottom of the last big daily bar up in an uptrend..... amazing how it works to the t sometimes :)

Buy The Dips said:
Buy em again if they give us 1180.

matey not by way of being sarky :) but also buy em again if they give us 770 :)

i'll be extremely surprised if I see 1180 print again before NY. That'd require some major sh*t on the news tape IMO

Buy The Dips said:
News doesnt control the market, cycles and technicals do. :) Best thing anyone can do is turn CNBC and CNN Financial News off, the charts tell all....

that's what me guv (15 yrs in the City) thought shipping in after 9/11.... cost him his job :(

news like Mr X jumped out of the window or Nutter Y sprayed a US tank with bullets do NOT - on the contrary they give u a better entry or exit. What I was talking abt tho - was "major sh*t" if u remember :LOL:

I´m long drugs and I´m betting on a rally into close - Then a downday or consolidation day (killing new longs) - let´s see how wrong one can be?

not sure. i think it might be a fiat punto this time around.

looks as though it has broken the trendline south on the 15 min charts, so could well drop into the weekend and early on monday.

currently beavering away in my workshop testing a few more ideas..

Europe will IMO close low and the SPX-1185 should be a low - so going long from here is probably not a bad idea. SPX 1185 occurs this or the next hour and then they can continue the rally. Take a look at a monthly chart!!! I have a target of 1360/80 in early spring - (no I´m not an idiot) - weekly charts are bullish as well - I guess we will have a ST rally into Wednesday due to the rates. Then maybe another dump of stocks on low volume. If this doesn´t work I´ll get myself a brand new model of a crystal ball.

Last edited: