Royal Mail anyone?

My feeling is that, I don't have any empirical evidence for this, but it seems to me that RM is having the same problems that the USPS is having. Competition from email and the like is driving it out of business. That's why they're selling RM to the public.

are you
long?
short?
on the fence?

Currently at 520!! Some think the shares were 80% undervalued, and say they will rise close to the 600 mark. I bought back at 330, is anyone else in the same situation? do you plan on selling anytime or keeping for a while yet, if so whats your reasoning? (i'm new to all this by the way).

Unless I'm missing something I don't see anyone talking about the recent privatisation of Royal Mail in the UK. Anyway taking a position?

Will the big players sell off on Monday/Tuesday to make their 36% gains or hold on for the 6% dividend? Or attempt both? Interested what you think.

Royal Mail IPO was the only thing I kept seeing everywhere (post/e-mail etc).

The 6% dividend is more like 3% now that the share price has gone up to around 500p.

It also looks like the big players did not sell out, judging by the near 50% upside move in the share price

580p as of today, can't see why this can't break 600p with a FTSE100 entry when the next reshuffle happens in December especially if strike action is called off

Whens the next date Royal Mail could enter the FTSE 100?
And how do I find out when and how much dividened payments will be?