Risk vs Reward. A rambling.

Important thing is to always make sure that sufficient amounts of beer are being imbibed by all parties involved and then all will be well and work out according to plan :cheesy:

bg_tammy_12_le.jpg

bg_tammy_07_le.jpg

bg_christine_16_le.jpg

priceless20.jpg

Just remember to switch off your sat phone and then lock your door tho when you've reached your destination at nights end if you want to keep a lid on it :)

And they have 100% chance of be'dding a 'model type' girl once they trade themselves to riches.

he he - another anecdote: I was at a stag night recently where the groom was from a pretty poor background and had done very well for himself. The stag crowd were therefore a great mix of his old friends who were builders, scaffolders, worked in factories and then another bunch of guys from the City, all Rolexes and double cuffs. In the nightclub, guess which bunch pulled the 'model types'? (clue: it wasn't the ones called Jules or Sebastian...) :LOL:

Reactions: BSD
he he - another anecdote: I was at a stag night recently where the groom was from a pretty poor background and had done very well for himself. The stag crowd were therefore a great mix of his old friends who were builders, scaffolders, worked in factories and then another bunch of guys from the City, all Rolexes and double cuffs. In the nightclub, guess which bunch pulled the 'model types'? (clue: they weren't called Jules or Sebastian...) :LOL:

sadly, beer now has different uses for me.....

Attachments

• Whatthebeerisfor.jpg
    Whatthebeerisfor.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 223
Reactions: BSD
women and beer pics

Those pics are fake. When women drink lots of beer, they don't sport the flat stomachs those models show off. They get beer guts just as easily as us blokes do. That said, you're right, if I drank enough beer, it wouldn't matter.

then again, we are completely different beasts........

ENGLISH GIRL'S DIARY

Saturday 5 February 2005
Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely. I went shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a bit late so thought it might be that.

The bar was really crowded and loud so I suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk. He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we go somewhere nice to eat. All through dinner he just didn't seem himself; he hardly laughed, and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying.I just knew that something was wrong. He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in; he hesitated, but followed. I asked him again if there was something the matter but he just half shook his head and turned the television on.

After about 10 minutes of silence, I said I was going upstairs to bed. I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him deeply. He just gave a sigh, and a sad sort of smile. He didn't follow me up, but later he did, and I was surprised when we made love. He still seemed distant and a bit cold, and I started to think that he was going to leave me, and that he had found someone else. I cried myself to sleep.

ENGLISH BLOKES DIARY

Saturday 5 February 2005

England lost to Wales. Gutted. Got a shag though

UTB

looks like the beer goggles were in full use......

Attachments

• priceless.JPG
    priceless.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 1,702
Lol !!!

That is SHOCKING !!!

;-)

Must have been beer, vodka AND cocaine in connection with a mental breakdown all at the same time !!!

Had to google that but yup, at a very minimum :cheesy:

Probably on top of that his whole software between his ears needs a severe rewiring too tho.

Actually, upon a renewed close-up inspection of that picture with all the gory details, by now I'm of the opinion that he actually is a totally helpless case, come to think of it.

Not good.

Risk versus reward...:

"Research shows that before we risk an investment, we need to feel assured that the potential gain is twice what the possible loss might be because a loss feels twice as bad as a gain feels good. That's weird and irrational, but it's the way it is."

Full article can be found here:
Why people believe weird things about money

I shared a student house a long time ago with a guy who used to wander round the nightclub towards the end of the evening asking random girls if they wanted to come home with him for a f_ck. He reckoned it was about 100/1, which meant he usually ended up taking someone home every couple of weeks. The rest of the house just looked on in amazement: none of us had the nerve even though we could see it worked.

A man with a plan. Thats what i like to see.
risks = 100 potential slaps in the face. There's also the added risk of the boyfriend being stood nearby :mad:.

You could probably improve upon the 100:1 conversion ratio with a polished approach technique, and being in the right town and in the right club.
Downside = nightclub lighting has a lot to answer for :eek::eek:;)

Last edited:
A man with a plan. Thats what i like to see.
risk = 100 potential slaps in the face.

You could probably improve upon the 100:1 conversion ratio with a polished approach technique, and being in the right town and in the right club.
Downside = nightclub lighting has a lot to answer for :eek::eek:;)

Sounds like you're a man with experience in that area :cool: