Risk:Reward question

Another vacuous, evasive wall of hot air text.
I'm supposed to post more stuff, when you can't even be bothered
to read and check what I have already posted.
Standard diversionary bullsh1tter tactic to avoid having to
post anything solid, which you still have not done.

Another vacuous, evasive wall of hot air text.
I'm supposed to post more stuff, when you can't even be bothered
to read and check what I have already posted.
Standard diversionary bullsh1tter tactic to avoid having to
post anything solid, which you still have not done.

Answer my question and not only shall I show you how I trade, but go as far as let you pick which currency pair you would like me to show you how to get 1%.

Hows that for a deal pal.
:)

Answer my question and not only shall I show you how I trade, but go as far as let you pick which currency pair you would like me to show you how to get 1%.

Hows that for a deal pal.

No trade today, cancelled Ninja trader live license, moving solely to LMAX,
who aren't supported by Ninja.
There you go, no excuses not to post something solid now :)

The question I was referring to was the one before that buddy.

I've lost track of how many questions you've asked and had answered.
While all the time failing to answer anything yourself.
Getting really old now.

You going to post anything or not?
Still absolutely nothing from you.

I've lost track of how many questions you've asked and had answered.
While all the time failing to answer anything yourself.
Getting really old now.

You going to post anything or not?
Still absolutely nothing from you.

If you had answered my question when you were asked instead of skirting around them, then we would be a lot further wouldn't we.

And if you can't be bothered to answer my questions, then why should I be bothered not only to answer your questions, but I even allowed you to pick a currency on which you would have liked me to have been showed you how to get a 1% return.

If you had answered my question when you were asked instead of skirting around them, then we would be a lot further wouldn't we.

And if you can't be bothered to answer my questions, then why should I be bothered not only to answer your questions, but I even allowed you to pick a currency on which you would have liked me to have been showed you how to get a 1% return.

Your English is as bad as Mr Spreadbetting's.

You're still rude and obnoxious.

I've answered enough of your questions.
As for me skirting your questions, how many have you answered - zero.
EURUSD, start whenever you want :)

I thought the strat is for 3 pips ? Well, OK, I'll allow it this one time. So can we see a statement ?

Two in a row, I'm on fire. Now everyone please pm me and I'll show you how you can lose all your money aiming for a stupidly low amount of pips

Target hit.

I'm sorry to tell you, but yours has not hit target yet. Can you guess why that is, or shall I enlighten you. You did not taking into account spread(X2, or spread+commision), but go back and check mine again. That was factored in.

HTH.
:LOL:

I'm sorry to tell you, but yours has not hit target yet. Can you guess why that is, or shall I enlighten you. You did not taking into account spread(X2, or spread+commision), but go back and check mine again. That was factored in.

HTH.
:LOL:

lol, on the contrary, it easily surpassed the target. What you should have pointed out is that price was nowhere near 1.3741 by the time I posted. But then that's how these things are done isn't it?

You can't complain about the second call. Beautifully captured a whopping 1.5 pip move.