Risk psychology research

davidgibas

Hello everyone,

I am a sport and risk psychology student at University of Paris, France. One of the aims of my PhD is the re-conceptualisation of risk by investigating risk-taking behaviours in financial trading and extreme sports.

With this in mind, I am looking for English speaking (preferably mother tongue) professional traders whose regular leisurely activities include extreme sports for 40-60 minute interviews (skype or one-to-one) on the topic of risk-taking. For this study, I am working closely with risk behaviour experts, both here in Paris, and in Bangor University, Wales. The interview guide has been piloted with an experienced professional trader, who assures me that the effort will be worthwhile and well received.

I must insist that all participants remain completely anonymous throughout the research process. Furthermore, all participants will be kept informed of the analysis and subsequent results.

So,

If you are a professional trader, however experienced, and you regularly partake in extreme sports, please get back to me. Questions are more than welcome, and if any extra information is needed, I will do my best to provide it.

Thanks in advance

David Gibas

[email protected]