Revolutionary Website... HELP!!

Vladd297

Hi there,

My name is Vlad: I am 21 and I have a goal to turn my $27,000 account into 1 million within the next 5 years. Around this idea, I want to launch a website where I could benefit other traders and perhaps make a little myself as I reach for my goal. Other traders could benefit from my website because I can post my trade records (charts that show my entry and exit points) along with notes about the things i learned from my trades.

I was thinking of creating a community around this website where other traders could ask questions or make comments on my trades or maybe even able to post their own trade records.

Basically, I am looking for any feedback on this idea: whether it sounds interesting, if there is any thing else I can add or do different in order to make such a website successful. I am still in the brainstorming phase so if anyone has suggestions about what they would want to see on a Trading Website that isn't quite yet available that would be great too!

Any and all feedback is welcome! Thank you!

Attachments

• LVS 8 months.bmp
    2.3 MB · Views: 250
Hi there,

My name is Vlad: I am 21 and I have a goal to turn my $27,000 account into 1 million within the next 5 years. Around this idea, I want to launch a website where I could benefit other traders and perhaps make a little myself as I reach for my goal. Other traders could benefit from my website because I can post my trade records (charts that show my entry and exit points) along with notes about the things i learned from my trades.

I was thinking of creating a community around this website where other traders could ask questions or make comments on my trades or maybe even able to post their own trade records.

Basically, I am looking for any feedback on this idea: whether it sounds interesting, if there is any thing else I can add or do different in order to make such a website successful. I am still in the brainstorming phase so if anyone has suggestions about what they would want to see on a Trading Website that isn't quite yet available that would be great too!

Any and all feedback is welcome! Thank you!

I think its a good idea keep going if you got any questions let me know.

regards

Vald why dont you post some of your trades in advance in the correct forum. Your a new poster and are already saying you will be asking for money. Do you think we are stupid on this site

Vald why dont you post some of your trades in advance in the correct forum. Your a new poster and are already saying you will be asking for money. Do you think we are stupid on this site

Thank you for your feeback Julian. You bring up a good point and it is a good question why would people want to see my trade records in the first place? I could also make the site where anyone could post their trades and other people can comment or suggestions to help eachother out, it dosen't neccesarily have to be just my trades.

Currently I'm at the stage where I am trying to ask the T2W community if there is a service or feature currently not available on the net that they would like to see in a Trading website. So if anyone has any suggestions or ideas I would love to hear them!

Lastly, I want to assure you that I am not asking for money just for people to see my trade records, but if there was any revenue coming from my site i would make 5-10% of it be donated to charities.

-Vlad

naked girls trading live on webcam ;) i might even pay for that :D ..... anything else i very much doubt would be worth me sticking my hand into the beer fund...

"I have a goal to turn my $27,000 account into 1 million within the next 5 years."

Instead of trading, I suggest you take over the running of one of our big banks, like RBS, and then when you fail and create more mass unemployment and economic depression, you can award yourself several million per year as "compensation".

You don't even need a brain.

Hi there,

My name is Vlad: I am 21 and I have a goal to turn my $27,000 account into 1 million within the next 5 years. Around this idea, I want to launch a website where I could benefit other traders
Isn't that the aim of this site ?
and perhaps make a little myself as I reach for my goal.
You mean advertise a site that charges !!!
Other traders could benefit from my website because I can post my trade records (charts that show my entry and exit points) along with notes about the things i learned from my trades.
Isn't that the aim of this site - the journal section ?
Isn't that the aim of this site ?

I think the mods will be very pleased with you :LOL:

Charlton