Remove expiry from .ex4 indicator $100+ job paying

dpk123

Hi,

I have an indicator that is an .ex4 which uses a .dll file also. The indicator has a expiry date attached to it and has expired. I am looking for someone to remove the expiry on the indicator so I can use it indefinitely.

I will pay $100 for this job and $100 bonus if done before 21/12/2015

I will however need this job to be performed on my computer via teamviewer. (You can delete all your tools etc once you have decompiled)

Let me know if you are still interested.

Thanks

Hi,

I have an indicator that is an .ex4 which uses a .dll file also. The indicator has a expiry date attached to it and has expired. I am looking for someone to remove the expiry on the indicator so I can use it indefinitely.

I will pay $100 for this job and $100 bonus if done before 21/12/2015

I will however need this job to be performed on my computer via teamviewer. (You can delete all your tools etc once you have decompiled)

Let me know if you are still interested.

Thanks
Hi dpk123,
You appear to be in a hurry! You might have more joy finding someone on www.freelancer.co.uk - or similar site. They have a bespoke section for MT4 code and, when I wanted someone to do something for me, I had 7 bids in 24 hours and the person I selected did the job perfectly and very cheaply.
Tim.

Hi dpk123,
You appear to be in a hurry! You might have more joy finding someone on www.freelancer.co.uk - or similar site. They have a bespoke section for MT4 code and, when I wanted someone to do something for me, I had 7 bids in 24 hours and the person I selected did the job perfectly and very cheaply.
Tim.

I have tried those places but no luck yet :/

Most likely the expiry date is encrypted on a remote server that is accessed through the .dll file. unless you find someone to decompile the .dll file and then decifer the coding your chances are not very good.

Peter

Most likely the expiry date is encrypted on a remote server that is accessed through the .dll file. unless you find someone to decompile the .dll file and then decifer the coding your chances are not very good.

Peter

I doubt it connects to a remote server, I'm sure its just in the .dll and must be modified

Just pay the vendor and don't be a cheapskate - how can you expect to be successful with that small time attitude?

It's also against forum guidelines to request anything illegal...