Reliable signals

Any tested results for recommended signals.I tried UNIGMA but the results they declare is far from reality .Their signals on an open and close trades are far from the current market in most of the cases.

Hi there,

If you open a demo account with fxcm and then download their news plugin there is a signals section there.

fxcm tell me that the signals are 50% accurate, when I checked they had a risk/reward of around 3:1.

I believe that you can have as many free demos as you like.

HTH

Thanks

Thanks,

i will try. What about any other paid services.

andrewmooton said:
Hi there,

If you open a demo account with fxcm and then download their news plugin there is a signals section there.

fxcm tell me that the signals are 50% accurate, when I checked they had a risk/reward of around 3:1.

I believe that you can have as many free demos as you like.

HTH

I know that there are quite a number of paid signals, I have never used any of them so I cant comment if they are any good or not.

If you go to moneytec.com there is a whole section dedicated to trade recomendations. I think the idea is to give a free demo for a while and then move to a paid service when they have gained a following.

There is one site i-knowindices.com that claims to have a 95% accuracy and they teach you to eventually do your own analysis. I've never personally tried it though so I cant tell you if its any good or not.

HTH