http://www.accuratesignal.com/

alps007

Hi,

Is anyone of you guys using this system. They are providing free signals everyday.

They don't claim to get every signal rite but if you follow every one of their signals you will make net 500 pips every month. They also have a report at the bottom of the site that shows the results for each signal.

Since it's free and costs no money I thought I should let you guys know.

I have been using them for over a week so far and am currently around 80 pips up. Could have been more as I never traded every signal due to lack of time.

I sincerely believe these guys are very genuine and are out there to do the good and do it for free which is why I want many people to know about this. Atleast give their signals a try on a demo account.

Some people on that forum have been complaining that they are getting different results compared to what shows up on the report. I think this may be due to brokers providing different spreads.

I have been using worldspreads and all my trades have matched the results reported on the report. The only F**KING dis-adantage with world spreads is you can't place stoploss or limits when placing an order.

I will be switching over to FXCM soon.

So guys please check them out. they are out there to do the good and charge no money but will make you money if you religiously follow their signals.

Goodluck

Alps AKA Gordon Gekko

thanks...for the tip...

was not able to enter their site, this morning!

will try later

happy trading...