Refer me please IG Index or another good share dealing provider

darksider8x

Hi all,

I've just started dabbling in the share dealing world. Not into CFDs / Spread betting but do want to buy and sell shares etc.

Can someone who is already on IG Index, send me an invite via the referral link or for any other broker with a new customer deal that will help me start up in the world of investing and trading.

I will be buying selling infrequently at the start as I would like to learn the ropes first, so if you have any suggestions for me, please do tell.

Appreciate any and all help

Thanks

Hi all,

I've just started dabbling in the share dealing world. Not into CFDs / Spread betting but do want to buy and sell shares etc.

Can someone who is already on IG Index, send me an invite via the referral link or for any other broker with a new customer deal that will help me start up in the world of investing and trading.

I will be buying selling infrequently at the start as I would like to learn the ropes first, so if you have any suggestions for me, please do tell.

Appreciate any and all help

Thanks

why wouldn't you just go to IG's website and apply for an account yourself?

If I go directly, myself and 1 other fellow miss out on the gains via referral :)

there are lots and lots of comparison sites that try and win your business by offering promotions to all different spreadbet and cfd firms. check them out and you'll find a deal that suits you.

be careful not to pick a broker based just on a freebie. pick one that you think will fit your needs best. be wary of the terms of your offer and what the broker will oblige you to do in terms of deposits or volume for you to get the offer. most of these promotions come with quite onerous t+c's.

good luck.

Thanks for the advice, duly noted, yes I'm considering others as well and reading the forums currently

If I go directly, myself and 1 other fellow miss out on the gains via referral :)

Just click the IG Index link in this post or your original post and t2w will get the referral (and you help contribute to running costs) (y) ... although I have a feeling the referral only gets paid out for spreadbetting/CFD accounts.