recommendations for trading lessons

alancohen

Hi,

I just recently opened a brokerage account and would like to learn how to day trade.
What are the best private live teaching courses or courses on dvd to learn
properly. I am a fast learner and would like to do this the right way. I just don't want to
start trading and lose money right away. I would much rather put that money towards learning.

thank you
alan

I hope u r doing ok with ur live account. With that being said i dont know if you have any experience trading.

I hope u have found someone to point u in the right way. The only problem is if u have not had experience doing technical trading prior to this, learning another persons trading system would rarely bring u any benefit or profit for the matter.

I think majority of traders who started out ( me included ) had this perception that there is a system or trading method or a magical program out there that will give u entry signals for a buy or a sell. The problem is that there isnt and you should start running immediately when someone tells u there is. If u take each and every signal your chosen system gives u, u will end up loosing ur account without ever going back to break even. Ever.

Even a very good trading system will do only one of two things. It will either give u a trade entry or a validation on a possible entry. This applies only for an entry. There are systems that might give u possible stop loss levels or even exit levels. But we shall just touch on the trade entry part.

That is only half of what is required for a profitable trade. The other half is the trader himself. If the system is such that it indicates an entry, then the trader has to validate it before taking the entry. If the system validates an entry, then the trader has to first spot the possible entry set up.

Overall profits at the end of the trading day or trading month can only be assured when the two parts are synergistic.

In order for the trader to be able to perform his part, he needs trading experience. He needs to be familiar with market movements. He needs to be able to pick valid stop losses. He must be able to read the price movement of the currency pair that his trading. He needs to understand Support and Resistant areas. Maybe his chosen system might require him to be familiar with market bias on higher TF. Maybe it requires him to be well versed with all of the above.

While trading can bring you enormous profits in a very short period of time, it can also cause huge losses.

We havent even started talking about the psychological effects trading has on beginners and experienced traders alike.

So i would strongly suggest that u take your time before considering trading your live account.

I hope I have not dampened your enthusiasm by all these details.

And finally happy pipping.

Hi Day Trader Radio, John is the best there is, he is a stock genius listen to him
on internet 8:30-4:00 has many videos on you tube. Good luck varible

Dont spend a penny on any offers untill you have checked them out.This site can teach you most of what you need to know.I make money from trendlines,how simple is that.The hardest bit is in your mind.Accept loses,realise that what goes up will keep going up etc,etc,etc. Look at the site.Welcome

I has taken me 3 years to get profitable. Not because I am stupid (I hope) but because it was hard to find the right tools and methods. There are a lot of people sell courses etc and what took me the time was finding the right 1.

I am now part of a trading firm and they provide all the tools and education. They are totally transparent so you can see lots of our traders accounts. Contact me for more information.

As an example new traders who join us start on a commission structure of 0.0007/share that's $0.70 per 1000 shares with no minimum fee.

Good luck with what ever you decide.