Recommendations for high volume scalping

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.
Feb 27, 2018
Hi All,

I've developed an EA that executes a rather high volume of trades per minute, just wondering if anyone can recommend a broker that provides extremely tight spreads with minimal commission?

Thanks in advance!

Quantt

Jul 23, 2017
Hi All,

I've developed an EA that executes a rather high volume of trades per minute, just wondering if anyone can recommend a broker that provides extremely tight spreads with minimal commission?

Thanks in advance!
Everyone want this :)
Spreads less than a cent a free trading :)

May 26, 2013
Hi All,

Thanks in advance!
If you are into high volume trades any broker will bite your hand off. They are the ones who make commissions after all. Just have a ringaround.

NVP

Jun 21, 2004
fxcorrelator.com
agreed ...negociate hard with these guys ...dont accept the face value deals