Re Canslin Investing

Pilotpat

Hi, Can anyone on T2W tell me where i can get information on RelStrength and EPS rank on the internet, in the format used in the pitbull investor manual. I used a search but it always goes back to IBD web site, but i would much prefer to do my own research if only i could get this information on the EPS Rank of @ least 80 and RS Rank of @ least 70 , this information has to be available on the net for free with all the sites that are out trere, but the format on some sites confuses me as the EPS Rank and RS Rank are given in very low numbers like 2.06, can anyone help me on this, also is there anyone from Ireland who is actively trading, who would consider helping New Traders, with guidance and insight i would much appreciated it, Thanking You Pilotpat

Last edited:
pitbull trading system

Pilotpat said:
Hi, Can anyone on T2W tell me where i can get information on RelStrength and EPS rank on the internet, in the format used in the pitbull investor manual. I used a search but it always goes back to IBD web site, but i would much prefer to do my own research if only i could get this information on the EPS Rank of @ least 80 and RS Rank of @ least 70 , this information has to be available on the net for free with all the sites that are out trere, but the format on some sites confuses me as the EPS Rank and RS Rank are given in very low numbers like 2.06, can anyone help me on this, also is there anyone from Ireland who is actively trading, who would consider helping New Traders, with guidance and insight i would much appreciated it, Thanking You Pilotpat

I saw this post and was wandering if you had success with the pitbull trading strategy. Please send me back a private message. Interested in positive and negative comments. thanks!