Raniera: dead manager walking?

OJ's lawyers? the plot thickens.......lol, so did Mike tyson do it 2, what do his lawyers think? and is Arnie a serial groper? what did his campaign manager say?.......lol

i'm serious about the lawyers. The jewish one (forget his name) was advising that their client (OJ) pleaded guilty. Shorty after he quit when it became obvious that Cochran and the others were gonna work the race card (which they did to good effect)

as for Tyson, i'm not really sure, there's no doubt that he's been set up by some gold-digging hoes especially his ex-wife and her mother. My gut feeling is that he didn't rape that gurl but he's such a nasty piece of work i wouldn't mind being wrong on that

and yes, Arnie does like a bit of touchy-touchy but he's still gonna win Cali (reasons for which i've already posted in The Lounge) Ra! Go Arnie! terminate those lefty liberaltards!

btw, the front page of today's SUN quote one of the soccer gang rape players being from Chelsea....wtf?? Hair Color Boi was adament it was Newcastle and Charlton (the player from Charlton is the dude who the chick gave consent to)

hmm, if Hair Color is wrong, no paycheck for him next week

how did u get their names?......lol and the Michael Owen story 2, u've tarnished my club's best player's (Owen) image in my eyes now.........i always thot he was a little angel with a gambling habit........lol

my buddy Hair Color Boi gave me the names of the players. When Newcastles' share price took a dump it was the main topic of discussion in the Cali Bois msn chat. Not sure how he came about this information, but we Bois always get to hear of such matters. Our rumor mill is the best news network in the world :D

as for Owens, that news was widely available although not in the UK. Owens injuction only applied to UK, so the story was reported in Ireland and even in the States as well as other countries

CKB, wow that was a difficult read.......lol, i didn't even bother after awhile.

grubs50 said:
CKB, wow that was a difficult read.......lol, i didn't even bother after awhile.

quite. I stopped reading after i saw the headline "Faithless Owen" and the pic of his pregnant gurlfriend :)

just checked with Hair Color over this Chelsea confusion

he says he's fairly sure it's Carlton Cole who's o\/\/ned by Chelsea BUT Charlton have rented him for the season so that explains that headline in the SUN

I think there is a certain amount of confusion about these various Coles which could be quite damaging to the innocent ones. Even on this board first the Arsenal one, then the Charlton one, now the Chelsea one is being fingured. Be careful unless you have factual information. Surely, with all due respect to the Calis Bois chat room, they weren't all involved. The big problem is that without a free press, which as CKB has graphically demonstrated, only serves to restrict local information and means that people in Ireland, the US and Norway (although God help the people who struggled through to the end of that one) are better informed about things that are happening in England than we are, you just end up with speculation. Anyone who has followed this thread could understand why both the BBC and ITV news was focussing on Bobby Robson and Alan Shearer before a low interest game with Southampton tomorrow as if nothing had happened. Anyone who hadn't, or who hadn't put two and two together would have been lost. This leaves me quite depressed about the soccer scene generally and Newcastle in particular : certainly their Chairman is not one able, given his history, to occupy the moral high ground.

That's interesting CKB and could be the answer : certainly there is a Charton link with one of the players mentioned earlier in this thread, but let's await developments !!!

grubs50 said:
i have a feeling he won't be in charge by the start of next season cos Chelsea will still end up behind the likes of Man Utd, Arsenal and probably Liverpool and Newcastle.

Just looking at old posts. As a Chelsea fan, well done on getting this half right. With a better manager and a few more quid this time next year Rodney ........