Random bizarre stories from around the world

:eek:
I thought cruise altitude of such aircraft was around 30,000 feet ?
can you breathe at those altitudes without oxygen ?

Well everest is 29035 ft, and the program the other day said, if you were just dumped on the summit (without any period of aclimatisation from trekking up to the base camps from low altitude) a persons brain would shut down, and they'd die very quickly. I think even with aclimatisation & without oxygen, a person has less than 1 hour max at the summit altitude, B4 major problems kick in.

Same story again, is this any better Jacinto :?: ;)

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?in_article_id=67537&in_page_id=2

still, got to stop reading those sites :eek:

kind of reminds me of a taboid newspaper in mexico 15 years ago....it was about murders. the headline i can remember was

"knifed 50 times, last knifing was the one that killed the guy" :eek:

Quite unbelievable. Literally.

Anyone have any idea of the mechanics of hanging onto the wing of a 737 doing 560mph at 30,000 feet. The temperature is -50C and that's without the wind-chill.

Have you ever looked at the wing of a 737? Any idea what you'd hold onto or brace yourself against? How about getting onto the wing in the first place, it's a stretch...and I have a sense as a passenger I might think it a bit odd if I was sitting in the window seat.

It gives me a great sense of hope for my continued trading success that stories like this not only circulate, but are actually believed.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Leave him alone J. While he's there, he's not here...

TB, remind me, how many times did you get permanently banned from T2W, and with how many multinicks, did you attempt to come back to T2W with, before getting found out & re-banned :cheesy: :!: Hardly a credibility booster now is it!

Some might say you were lucky to be unbanned. Ask yourself - Have i returned with the right attitude?

PS. you could say this post is antagonistic. But i am only responding to your antagonism.

Last edited:
JT, you got too much time on your hands. :eek:

with all that time, you could do 2 things

a) become a scalper ;)
b) read philosophy......will teach ya wonders :D

Actually, I've been working on A again, having developed a better methodology.
Regarding B, I have done in my studies, and it sent me to sleep, after i got lost in the first 5 minutes of the lectures :LOL:.

Actually, I've been working on A again, having developed a better methodology.
Regarding B, I have done in my studies, and it sent me to sleep, after i got lost in the first 5 minutes of the lectures :LOL:.

The unfortunate news is, if i start to employ A, it will mean that i will be visiting & posting on T2W much less frequently, as lower timeframe charts require more attention, & distractions tend to be magnified.
:cry: :(