Radianz etc

STE1

Interactive Brokers (and others) will accept a connection to them via Radianz (www.radianz.com) and Savvis etc. Does anyone have experience of using these types of connections? Is there a ballbark monthly cost for say central London locations that anyone can give me?

Ste1

STE1 said:
Interactive Brokers (and others) will accept a connection to them via Radianz (www.radianz.com) and Savvis etc. Does anyone have experience of using these types of connections? Is there a ballbark monthly cost for say central London locations that anyone can give me?

Ste1

Have used Radianz as a provider to hook up clients to the FIX engines of an IB I used to work for. Good reliability but pricey, most of the costings I did were in Europe, but will see if I can get some costs from contacts for central London. Depending on your site you may find that Radianz already are providing a network connection to your building already. I believe that all Reuters connections are now provided by Radianz and it should be possible to piggy back off this if you have a Reuters connection.

Stew