RadarScreen (TS2000i)

StockBaron

Three questions.

1. How do I insert my custom indicators into the columns on the radarscreen?

I've tried all the help directions, but my custom indicators don't appear as an 'insertable' option.

2. Is it possible to 'AND' and 'OR' columns?

For instance could I set up a 'any stock making a new daily high AND RSI < 80' alert?

(I don't use RSI, just an example).

3. Although the 52wk HIGH/LOW data seems to be a 'standard' column data, whenever I load it, it's always blank. I'm using 1 minute data from IQ Feed via HyperServer.

This feed does provide the 52 week data as it displays just fine on QuoteTracker, just doesn't seem to percolate thru to RS.

StockBaron

I'm facing the same issues. Custom indicators can be inserted, if created in EL as a standard indicator or imported into EL they should appear in RadarScreen under Insert -> Indicator..... But will not appear under Indicator Chooser. With 'and'/'or' ing columns, I would suggest you build a custom indicator including all the functions required, complete the Boolean ( and/or) between the conditions expected from the functions then set the result equal to true or false. These should manifest as red or green columns in RadarScreen, depending on properties, with T for True or F for False. You can then set alerts on either condition.

Hope this is clear.

DaveG

If you want custom indicators that were originally created in TS2000 to work with RS then all you need to do is open the indicator in EasyLanguage click on "File" select "Properties" and select "Applications" then tick the RS box as well as the Chart Analysis one and it will become available in the RS list. Simple really.

Paul