QuoteTracker 3.3.1A beta released

Jerry Medved

QuoteTracker 3.3.1A beta released - couple of cool features...

New 3.3.1A beta released:
http://www.quotetracker.com/beta

A couple of cool features - PEGGED LIMIT Prices & RANGE Coloring of LAST Column:

PEGGED Prices on trading panel:
PricePeg.gif

RANGE Coloring of LAST:
lastrange.gif

Hi Jerry, how do you setup the colour range of the last price, or is it automatic. I run the very lastest version.

Thanks

IanH

Not sure what you mean by "Color range". If you are referring to colors on the intraday charts, those are configured on OPTIONS/Edit Preferences menu, CHARTS tab, COLORS sub-tab

ooops, mind block. The colors for LAST range coloring are set by the color scheme. Right now they are the same for all color schemes and are not controled by the user. If you have suggestions for colors for a particular color scheme, email it to [email protected]

Hi Jerry
i have attached an image to try to explain what i mean

The first set of quotes is mine, as you can see the LAST colum does not have the COLOUR RANGE whereas the second set of quotes is taken from your post at the top on page 1. This shows the last colum with Green & red sections.

How do i set that up. i cannot find any settings in the colour preferences

Thanks

IanH

Attachments

• last-colour-final.gif
    last-colour-final.gif
    10.3 KB · Views: 466
ianh, you would turn that on by going to OPTIONS/Edit Preferences menu, clicking on MISC tab and checking the box for "Color Last According to Range"