Quick Links Button

Do you mean the one next to "New posts"? What happens when you click on it, do you see the dropdown menu with 'Advanced Search', 'Posting Guidelines' etc and if so, what happens when you click on the links? Also let us know what OS and Browser/Version you're using, and we'll get whatever issue fixed asap.

Hover the mouse over it and it underlines, click and then absolutely nothing happens.

When I hover the mouse over it the address that comes up me status bar at the bottom of the screen as I do it now while writing this is www.trade2win.com/newreply,php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=2534228#top.

When I'm in any of the forums, such as when I'm looking at this post after I've posted it shows an address as per the screenshot attached.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't sign in from the front page any more. I have ta reply to something and get it to sign me in that way.

Plus everything is takin absolute ages.

Is it just me? Perhaps I should take the hint.

Are you using TOR ?
I'm on me holidays at home at the moment so I don't have any techies ta ask. How do I find out?

And it occurred to me this morning, nothing to do with this thread, but anyway, most people go on holiday by goin out of their house and goin somewhere else different. When Pat Riley goes on holiday, he goes home. I think if I hadn't been born Irish they would have wanted to adopt me anyway.

One thing I have noticed when I type in the url for this site, it first of all paints up like I'm on a old fashioned website. It happens real quick, but I'll try and get a screenshot of it if it does it again.

I get this flashing up just fer a second before the normal front page displays. Is this any help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what the difference is, but I've just logged on with me old laptop and it seems to be working fine. Must be something goin on with me new one. Always the bloody way ain't it.

Sorry for wasting your time chaps.

Not sure what the difference is, but I've just logged on with me old laptop and it seems to be working fine. Must be something goin on with me new one. Always the bloody way ain't it.

Sorry for wasting your time chaps.

No problem, give us a shout if it happens again.