Question - website/software to see what and when the big guys are buying/selling

C

Carty1

Hey Guys,

I’m new to the stock market scene and I’d be really grateful if you could help me out.
I’m wondering if there is a website/software that allows small investors (such as myself) to see what and when the big guys are buying/selling.
Ideally, I’d like the websites data to be almost immediate, after the big guy makes a trade.
Or would that be illegal considering it kind of resembles a pump and dump scheme?

Thanks for the help in advance. :)

I don't think such a thing exists. Companies usually make announcements when there are large changes in holding I believe. I think the closest you can get to something like this is to watch the orders in the market depth and track the large transactions. Not sure it would be that useful though.

You can find insider trades at Finviz.
If you are interested in institutional trades, look at the Briefing Investor, they provide information on institutional investors changing their position, but it is not free.

Hey Guys,

I’m new to the stock market scene and I’d be really grateful if you could help me out.
I’m wondering if there is a website/software that allows small investors (such as myself) to see what and when the big guys are buying/selling.
Ideally, I’d like the websites data to be almost immediate, after the big guy makes a trade.
Or would that be illegal considering it kind of resembles a pump and dump scheme?

Thanks for the help in advance. :)
Almost every platform will give you the data about buying and selling, in any size. The Bookmap software offers the Iceberg detector which detects major buyers and sellers that are not shown on the list until their order is executed.

I'm assuming that once they are executed, price will change accordingly and we can all see that, so this software's advantage would be to induce a position in line with the orders detected but before they are executed.

What if the orders detected are not executed?

I'm assuming that once they are executed, price will change accordingly and we can all see that, so this software's advantage would be to induce a position in line with the orders detected but before they are executed.

What if the orders detected are not executed?
you can also use the iceberg detector to put orders and also use it when you are already in a position for taking profit or to see if it gets absorbs. I would not recommend getting in a position accordingly to the data it provides, because like you said, orders can be pulled off, but if, for example, the price level is also support or resistance by TA and the entry point is good anyway then the data give you more clarification.

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    539.8 KB · Views: 347
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    513.8 KB · Views: 300