Question on DVD's about Elliott Wave, Fibonacci and the RSI indicator.

Blindman

Hello :)

I have decided to trade forex as a hobby, demo trading to start with, trading the 4Hr and the higher timeframes.
I have decided to learn all I can about Elliott Wave, Fibonacci and the RSI indicator.

My little problem is I am visually impaired and find it best to learn by watching DVD's rather than reading websites or books (sometimes the font is a little small in books.)

I have purchased a DVD from elder.com on the RSI Indicator by Alexander Elder.

I also have purchased a 10 DVD educational series course by Robert Prechter from Elliott Wave International.

My question is where should I turn to for Fibonacci?
I have come accross in a search on forums and websites about a DVD by Carolyn Boroden at FibonacciQueen.com is she a good source to learn about fibonacci? or who is, Sorry if this is a silly question, I am not a Fibonacci expert and I am just starting out.

Please post if you know of any good DVD's covering these topics especially Fibonacci that will give me a good grounding.

Hope to hear from you soon.

I would suggest Carolyn Boroden is a solid source - she trades live and has been around for a while. Her mentor/tutor was Robert Miner - he has a training DVD - Dynamic Trading Workshop which details both Fibs and Elliot Wave - so may be of interest to you.

If you are after beginner stuff I would start with some free videos on youtube - this one may be a good start Fibonacci trading - MoneyWeek Trader tutorial - YouTube

Hello :)

I have decided to trade forex as a hobby, demo trading to start with, trading the 4Hr and the higher timeframes.
I have decided to learn all I can about Elliott Wave, Fibonacci and the RSI indicator.

My little problem is I am visually impaired and find it best to learn by watching DVD's rather than reading websites or books (sometimes the font is a little small in books.)

I have purchased a DVD from elder.com on the RSI Indicator by Alexander Elder.

I also have purchased a 10 DVD educational series course by Robert Prechter from Elliott Wave International.

My question is where should I turn to for Fibonacci?
I have come accross in a search on forums and websites about a DVD by Carolyn Boroden at FibonacciQueen.com is she a good source to learn about fibonacci? or who is, Sorry if this is a silly question, I am not a Fibonacci expert and I am just starting out.

Please post if you know of any good DVD's covering these topics especially Fibonacci that will give me a good grounding.

Hope to hear from you soon.

if you must go down that route, then yes, there's nobody more respected in the world of Fibonacci trading than Ms Boroden

here's a chart related to the PM I sent you

Attachments

• MM_TFU2.jpg
    MM_TFU2.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 997
Elliott Wave is heavily reliant on fibo so Bob Pretcher's course should contain a decent amount of info on it. I'd suggest watching his dvd's before going for further reading. Try trading off of a simple strategy to begin with and build up over time if you need to. You'd probs want to sign up to elliottwaveinternatonal as well, they have some free vidoes and articles online to get you started. I'd stay away form John Burford, he is very basic and doesn't really understand EWT, let alone how to teach it. Elliott Wave is not a bad place to start since it covers demand and supply, support and resistance as well as the emotional influences covered in the main principle..

I have decided to watch the CD/DVD's I have of Robert Prechter first, till I fully understand it all. I will then take a look at Robert Miner and Carolyn Boroden.

Thank you to everyone for the useful advice. it is hard for a newbie to get started in trading as too much false and misleading information is on youtube and on the web.

thanks for your help everyone.