Question on cashmatch bonus..

gerryg

Established member
Hello guys,

I am about to open account with HF optiontrade but stuck on registration page in abeyance: Is it worth to take cashmatch bonus offered? Any feedback on it? Won't it turn for me with some uncomfortable trading conditions in the future?
Thanks in advance.

Bonuses sometimes lock your money in. It vary from broker 2 broker. Read small print and than decide. Dont think that someone will give you bonus without any clauses. There is no free launch dont forget that.

I have researched and seems cashmatch bonus is a kind of bonus deposit and we need to meet some requirements to get that bonus amount. You should read tos carefully before getting the cashmatch bonus but I think if you're afraid, should leave it.

Be very careful with bonus offers. If in doubt speak to the broker who should let you open the account without having to take a bonus. Trade2bpro is absolutely right. There is a bit more info here http://tinyurl.com/neq3wxg which goes into some more detail about sign up offers and bonuses.

Actually bonus is a good feature broker offer to us. But we need to be careful, don't try to over-trade to get bonus, if we can't not trade enough to get it, just skip it as we don't have bonus. But if we can trade to get bonus, it should be our advantages.

Thanks for your replies guys, however, I've decided to accept their bonus as they offer them on quite reasonable terms.