Question on buying Steve Nison`s Candle Stick course?

cristio

Hy,

So, I was talking to Steve Nison`s support team. They told me that I could be up and running and trade money for prop firms and be able to go from demo to live in 1 month. They say they have a lot of traders who trade for prop firms; they even told me that 1 guy did it and passed all of the prop firm challenges in 1 month.
The question is, were they lying to sell or can this be achievable to become a live trader in 1 month?

Thank you

Hi cristo,
If you're completely new to trading and don't yet know what a candlestick is, then the idea that you can go from a standing start to being a funded prop' trader in one month is for the birds. It ain't gonna happen. If I took his course - having bought and read his book a decade or more ago and having been trading on and off for 20 years - I might stand a chance. Even then, I wouldn't put money on it.

If you've bought his book and devoured the mountains of free content online and have a very thorough understanding of all the candlestick patterns - but think his course is the cherry on the cake that will make all the difference - go for it. But don't take it with the expectation that because someone else (allegedly) has become a prop' trader after a month - that you will too. It doesn't work that way. Assume that you won't and then you won't be disappointed.

If you're seriously thinking of taking the course, then the more knowledge and experience you gain before you enroll on it - the more you're likely to get from it. With that in mind, I recommend you devour all the free content by Al Brooks - as it will stand you in good stead.
Tim.

Hi cristo,
If you're completely new to trading and don't yet know what a candlestick is, then the idea that you can go from a standing start to being a funded prop' trader in one month is for the birds. It ain't gonna happen. If I took his course - having bought and read his book a decade or more ago and having been trading on and off for 20 years - I might stand a chance. Even then, I wouldn't put money on it.

If you've bought his book and devoured the mountains of free content online and have a very thorough understanding of all the candlestick patterns - but think his course is the cherry on the cake that will make all the difference - go for it. But don't take it with the expectation that because someone else (allegedly) has become a prop' trader after a month - that you will too. It doesn't work that way. Assume that you won't and then you won't be disappointed.

If you're seriously thinking of taking the course, then the more knowledge and experience you gain before you enroll on it - the more you're likely to get from it. With that in mind, I recommend you devour all the free content by Al Brooks - as it will stand you in good stead.
Tim.
I`ve been looking, of course, at other courses, and they said that after 6 months, I`ll be able to trade 2 patterns. However, candlesticks are important, and Steven Nison is the most famous person in the candlestick niche.

So from what I understand, you are recommending Al Brooks have heard about it him, But wow, 100 hours of content, it`s gonna take me 3 months just to sniff it. It`s daunting. But let`s say I will take your route with Al Brooks.

How much time do you think it will need to pass in order to become a funded trader? Doesn`t really matter to me if it`s stocks, FOREX, or Options. Whatever is green is good for me.

Also, how much could you expect to make per year, 20-30% ? 9 months of trading daily to pass the prop firms' challenges. Also, in the 399$, does that include support ? Is his support good? I`m the kind of person that likes to ask a lot of questions.
Thanks

I`ve been looking, of course, at other courses, and they said that after 6 months, I`ll be able to trade 2 patterns. However, candlesticks are important, and Steven Nison is the most famous person in the candlestick niche.

So from what I understand, you are recommending Al Brooks have heard about it him, But wow, 100 hours of content, it`s gonna take me 3 months just to sniff it. It`s daunting. But let`s say I will take your route with Al Brooks.
Not quite cristo'.
I'm not recommending Al Brooks per se and, for full transparency, I've only watched a handful of his videos and never taken his course. However, just as you rightly observe that "Steve Nison is the most famous person in the candlestick niche" then, by the same token, some would say that Al Brooks is the most famous person in the price action niche. So, in your shoes, learning from Al Brooks is likely to be helpful. Personally, I don't use candlesticks as I don't care for them.

How much time do you think it will need to pass in order to become a funded trader? Doesn`t really matter to me if it`s stocks, FOREX, or Options. Whatever is green is good for me. Also, how much could you expect to make per year, 20-30% ? 9 months of trading daily to pass the prop firms' challenges.
No one can answer that beyond saying one month (allegedly!) to never - which isn't helpful. Run a mile from anyone who says you will be trading profitably and making x% per annum in any defined time period.

Also, in the 399$, does that include support ? Is his support good? I`m the kind of person that likes to ask a lot of questions.
Thanks
If these questions refer to Al Brooks - as I've said I haven't taken his course - so I've no idea. I did stress in my previous post - and I stress again here - before reaching for your wallet, learn what you can from all these people for FREE.
Tim.

Then who would you recommend to learn from and get started with trading?
You have to find your own way: tread your own path.

Trading isn't like doing a uni' course, at the end of which you get a degree and have a reasonable expectation of landing your first job. Financial markets are - to a greater or lesser extent - efficient*, which means there isn't a right or wrong way to trade them or an approach taught by some guru that works 90%+ of the time. If that were the case, then everyone would trade the 'right' way or take the guru's course - even if it meant having to sell their own body parts to fund it.

If you're completely floundering, check out the content on T2W - all of which is completely free. A good a place as any to start would be to click on the links in my signature. Enjoy!
Tim.
*Efficient Market Hypothesis

You have to find your own way: tread your own path.

Trading isn't like doing a uni' course, at the end of which you get a degree and have a reasonable expectation of landing your first job. Financial markets are - to a greater or lesser extent - efficient*, which means there isn't a right or wrong way to trade them or an approach taught by some guru that works 90%+ of the time. If that were the case, then everyone would trade the 'right' way or take the guru's course - even if it meant having to sell their own body parts to fund it.

If you're completely floundering, check out the content on T2W - all of which is completely free. A good a place as any to start would be to click on the links in my signature. Enjoy!
Tim.
*Efficient Market Hypothesis
I think I`ll stick to Steve Nison then.

I`m looking for a course that can help me trade the Romanian Stock Market. There aren`t many traders and speculators on there and the markets move very slowly and I think very predictable. What do you recommend for that?