Question about zulutrade for a statiscian or something similar

cristio

Hello,

I want to put a part of my money intro Zulu Trade.Does anyone know if i put it in standard settings the first 5 traders for 1 year.What are the risks for my account to go bust ,to lose any money, to make a profit, To make the projected profit 89%.
Thank you

Try a demo first.
Don't use ones with big drawdowns. They suddenly go bust.
Gentle slope upwards for equity too.

if i put it in standard settings the first 5 traders for 1 year.What are the risks for my account to go bust ,to lose any money

Quite high, honestly.

Those top-ranked traders have selected their trading methods in accordance with their perception of the ranking techniques those sites use (especially Zulutrade), and those are somewhat "crooked parameters" for investors.

They know that unless they're very highly ranked, they won't get (m)any "followers".

Zulutrade, in particular, rewards short-term, ultra-high-risk methods involving a huge amount of averaging down (i.e. adding to losing positions) and not closing trades with enormous running losses.

The rankings of traders at Zulutrade are almost terrifying.

I last looked at Zulutrade's "performance table" a month or so ago. At that time, the maximum drawdowns of their top-ranked five traders at the moment were (in this order) 35%, 52%, 48%, 85% and 108%!

Also included in their "top ten" to follow were two traders with drawdowns of 2,000% and 4,000%!

If you input your own search parameters, using their search engine, to try to identify any traders who have been there for 6+ months, have real money accounts and maximum drawdowns under 15%, there's only one listed (and he's apparently done a grand total of 4 trades in over a year)!

It's very much "caveat emptor", and that's putting it mildly.

The people whose trades are available there are, for the most part, trying to make money by selling signals, rather than by trading.

They're almost all using high-risk, highly backfitted ("designed specifically to have back-tested well, typically at the cost of being unsound") methods which will eventually crash and burn, and the fact they've performed well (and apparently safely) over the previous 6 months doesn't in any way imply or infer that they'll continue to do so for the next 6 months (in fact, if anything, in that context, it probably rather implies the exact opposite).

Don't use ones with big drawdowns. They suddenly go bust.

So do the ones with no losing trades at all (of whom there are often many): they almost always go bust. And there are reasons for that!